Where did you get your Lidless?

Hello fellow princes of death

Just 1 question - in the title - as i’m getting to the verge throwing my laptop through the window… where/how did you get your Lidless?

I have been farming Bosses/Legion so i could farm Zir. I have been farming all NM dungeons that people say are the most likely to have a drop (squeletons/knights) and for the love of me, that thing just refuses to drop
I now have nearly 2 full chests of necro specific uniques and…still…no…bloody…shield. Yesterday was supposed to be the day, as we downed Zir 14 (fourteen) times in a row - got everything and anything in multiple quantities, but still no ***** Lidless

Am i just doomed, or missing a point? :smiley:

I’ve killed zir 20 times, no luck…it’s actually worst to get the item you want this season, its there yet you can’t get it to drop because of blizzard’s trash system.

Which one? The one from Zir is usually crap. Butcher drops it, dungeon/vault rewards, etc. You guys are a very good example why you need to get to know your class better and play with what you currently have till you find the gear you actually need, e.g. for that build you saw someone else play, etc.