Why can't we watch the cinematics from the main menu?

Wouldn’t that be a nice option like in Diablo II and III, to just rewatch the cutscenes? I would like to do that because the story is really great and I don’t want to replay it every time just to look at the cutscenes, so… why’s there no option to rewatch them?

1 Like

Yea they should add something for it . Because they are only good at making cinematic.

1 Like

Oof. Don’t know about you but I’ve had fun completing the season and it would be weird of Blizzard to expect people to keep playing after the season journey is finished when there’s no more goals. Most people I know didn’t keep playing D3 once they finished the season journey either, as they weren’t really interested in the leaderboards, and since that was essentially the only endgame content of D3, what’s the point if one doesn’t care about that? So once you reach level 100 in 4, why keep playing, unless you wanna get the perfect build, which is unrealistic to say the least? Yeah Echo of Lilith is also there to do but apart from that and maybe the bragging rights of completing a level 100 Nightmare Dungeon (which I have no interest in at this point because why), it’d be unrealistic to think people would invest time in it. And even if we had leaderboards like in D3 that’s only a small percentage of the playerbase interested in that.