Why was Tears of Blood Glyph taken?

After finished 2ed season tears of Blood Glyph was lost. It seems to me that it could have been left for the characters of the eternal world. A lot of time and effort was spent on this glyph and it only appeared at the end of the season. I dont think its fair.

1 Like

I completely agree with this. Tears of Blood should not have been removed, leaving an empty glyph slot. I would have imagined it like equipment, what you’ve earned, you get to keep. This was gutting. A glyph, that would be impossible to get to max level before January 23rd, let alone to level 50 to see it expand in the Paragon Boards. I was looking forward to just chipping away with my characters that got the glyph, because they felt fun to play. And as much as I have enjoyed the game play, this was 100% a slap in the face Blizzard! I am so rarely the complainer, but your right Sayrus, that represented a ridiculous amount of hours in dungeons that dropped nearly nothing, with not nearly enough time to see it fully in action, to then have it vanish in thin air. And that empty glyph slot? To ever ever ever use that eternal character again, the entire paragon board would have to be redone. Incredible lame and time abusive. Sadly, I’m done.