Will Diablo 4 have Turkish language support?

Why doesn’t Diablo 4 have Turkish language support? Immortal had Turkish language support.

1 Like

Pretty sure DI was made by NetEase as it’s developer, Blizzard licensed the Diablo Intellectual Property rights for them to do so?

Continuing the discussion from Diablo IV Open Beta - Known Issues:

I will add that DIII supported:

• Castilian Spanish
  • English
  • French
  • German
  • Italian
  • Japanese
  • Latin American Spanish
  • Polish
  • Russian

And as far as we know DIV will support:

• English
  • Brazilian Portuguese
  • Chinese (Simplified)
  • Chinese (Traditional)
  • French
  • German
  • Italian
  • Japanese
  • Korean
  • Polish
  • Spanish (Castilian)
  • Spanish (Latin-American)

It would appear that Blizzard US does not consider the Middle East as part of it’s target market. They do seem to have included the Asian market in their new localization options, so there may be hope in the future if the Middle East develops a lucrative gaming market over the next few years, which to be honest is unlikely.

This is very strange because the game has full Russian localization, I don’t think they made it before 2022 02

Politics has nothing to do with it. People of Russia are not the ones causing the conflict in that region.

Most parts of the middle east are, or remain at least 1000 years behind culturally compared to the rest of the world, I’ll not get into the reasoning for this at the risk of offending some groups, but due to this, there is not a massive gaming scene, income from the region is not worth the while of development when those resources can be focsused elsewhere.