World boss timer inquery

I just came online around 10:52 to check out if the world boss is coming at 11 as it normally is.
Instead the game was saying something like 40 or 50 something minutes to the world boss so I was a little confused as it used to come around 11.

Well ofc I jumped off to do other things while waiting and now came back online and there is no world boss timer at all.

Why does the world boss timer show wrong time? this isnt the first time this has happened. Its quite annoying.

Anybody else encountered this? Im getting really annoyed for losing world bosses like this.

with the op builds around atm it takes less than 15 secs to kill world boss. you maybe logged on at 11 and 15secs and it was dead?

The world boss timer is 3 hours and 30 minutes. The 30 minutes causes an offset, meaning the spawn time is always changing. I will spare you the math, but if a boss spawned at 11:00, it will be 48 spawn cycles before it spawns at 11:00 again, wich will be exactly 7 days later.

1 Like

You didnt even read the message did you?

The TIMER said the boss was coming within an hour. So I hopped off thinking itll arrive an hour later that day.

Came back early (well over 15 minutes to the boss) and there was no timer, which means it had already spawned. But why the timer shows wrong time is beyond my comprehension and this has been an issue occurring before.

@Savator

But when the timer says its in an hour, youd think it is in an hour and not sooner or later. WHY does the timer say a time when boss arrives, but then the boss wont arrive after all. I had plenty of time to spend before its supposed spawning, I was early online to go to that boss → but the timer had disappeared as if the boss had already spawned. This makes no sense. Why does the TIMER say wrong times, that is the issue here.

This has been on-going issue since the world bosses were introduced.

That i can’t answer, but given how bug riddled the game is, id say its probably a bug, big surprise right?
What i can say though, is that you opened this thread with the expectation that a spawn at 11:00 was normal, wich it isn’t, the daily spawn timers are constantly moving, and as mentioned in my previous post, it takes 48 spawn cycles aka 7 days for the schedule to start over.

1 Like

I just came online around 10:52 to check out if the world boss is coming at 11 as it normally is.
Instead the game was saying something like 40 or 50 something minutes to the world boss so I was a little confused as it used to come around 11.

Well ofc I jumped off to do other things while waiting and now came back online and there is no world boss timer at all.

Why does the world boss timer show wrong time? this isnt the first time this has happened. Its quite annoying.

Anybody else encountered this? Im getting really annoyed for losing world bosses like this.

where here does it say you came in 15 mins before timer end eh? ofc i read the post! you just said you popped in and timer was gone. Without the info you posted later that you came in with 15mins to spare I gave an answer that could possibly explain why there was no timer. just no helping some people.

I dont remember the exact times but there was almost an full hour before the world boss spawn which is why I hopped off and came back a little later. The only time Ive missed 11-12 timed world boss is when this bug happens.

“just no helping some people” youre just a c-nt arent you? no need to answer to that. It was rhetoric.