My xbox ultimate subscription expired and I didn’t realise. When I logged onto D4 on my Xbox, it said I couldn’t join other peoples parties, because I needed an Xbox Game Pass Essential Subscription, which makes sense. The game ran fine, as I own D4 and the expansions outright, outside of Gamepass.
I renewed my Ultimate subscription, but it still says the same.
I’ve checked my xbox, the Microsoft website, and the Blizzard linked account, and everything acknowledges that I have Ultimate. After looking around online I’ve also disabled autopayment, which didn’t work, and then reenabled it, and again that didn’t work. I’ve cleared the local game data, didn’t work, and factory reset the xbox, which (surprise, surprise) didn’t work.
Other online games on my xbox work absolutely fine; I tested Elite Dangerous and Fallout 76. No issues.
But D4 refuses to acknowledge my subscription.
I was going to raise a support ticket with Blizzard but for the life of my I cannot find that system anymore. (Have they got rid of it?!)
Currently redownloading the whole game on both PC and XBSX in the vain hope that it helps.
Any suggestions welcome.