19.2 Patch Notes

19.2 Patch Notes

The 19.2 patch includes new Battlegrounds Heroes and Minions, balance updates for Standard and Duels, game improvements, and more!

View Full Article

1 Like

i bought 5 packs+the 5free packs from 19.2 update (darkmoon packs) and guess what…41DUPLICATES… WTF Blizzard?!

[quote=“BlizzardEntertainment, post:1, topic:5148”]
The 19.2 patch includes new Battlegrounds Heroes and Minions, balance updates for Standard and Duels, game improvements, and more! [/quote] like gamebreaking bugs in Duels mode.

Fixed that for you

Heh? Probably means you have a complete rare+common? And if not, have you disenchanted rare and common cards before unpacking?

Yeah I got 43 duplicates out of 45 cards…marginally better than average :smile:

I will say the game was very buggy playing standard ranked yesterday. Several minions that were killed were leaving uninteractable images on the field (think it was anything corrupted, definitely the 0 mana 6/6).

Yeah, I expect to see another patch very soon :smiley:

Too bad you didn’t have enough space to properly describe what Faceless Taverngoer does.

It’s not “in” Bob’s Tavern, it’s “from” Bob’s Tavern. This will cost most people their golden copy first time trying this mechanic.

Well, out of 50 cards, I’d expect probably 38 commons, 10 or 11 rares, and 1 or 2 epics and/or legendaries.
If you have opened an average amount of packs already, you’ll have all commons now. And most rares. So that would be at least 48 duplicates.

Seems you highrolled these packs. Or perhaps you opened far less than average packs so far. Or you dusted a lot of cards and got lucky on the random cards to get a lot of those back. (Duplicate protection does not extend to cards you dusted).

1 Like