1tk druid? ARE YOU SERIOUS?or just trying to elliminate the game in general?

so…here we are again…im playing all night…and i play mostly vs ramp druid 1tk…so…BLIZZARD let me ask you this…its ok for you to play turn 4 this ? I HAD PERFECT COMBO INTO PERFECT CARDS TURN 1-2-3-4-…AND OFC I LOST EZ…
-----> turn 4 druid…
minion legendary makes copy of 1/1 mana/…and makes combo into 20/5 6 MINIONS…SO …HOW CAN I COMPETE WITH THAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS BLIIZRD?THIS IS NOT HS ANY MORE. YOU HAVE FAILED.SIMPLE AS THAT.

The new hearthstone workers are just bad cant balanc the game its so trash game vs befor now you die from 30 to 0 in 1 turn without the enemy have any minion or any thing they just kill you its sad They probly just trying to make players quit the game

They already killed the game… it is too late… the only hope left is the card rotation again… Want me to tell you my worst match yesterday? I have played against an OTK mage… I am not using aggro or other fast deck, neither hand buff. It has saved himself by stupid insane armor build and 2 Shif made me 30 dmg in 2 spells to the face at the end… the game is that broken… pathetic… THESE are the matches which making me not paying a single cent…

1 Like

!! They already killed the game… it is too late… ‘’

:+1: :+1: