23000 hp elemental taunt

are the devs ignorant or incompetent to allow this i know poison would get rid or leeroy but still how do they let these kinds of things slip through the cracks

BTW it was 3 of them not just 1

2 Likes

Lemme guess, it was those guys who copy the health of the highest health minion?
One of them (Or 2 even!) need to be golden for that to work, so he must have had some copies coming along to let em snowball that fast.

Anyway, it’s not a normal occurrence, pretty much a high roll. Maybe a bit easier if they were Voone or Reno or something like that. Maybe Chenvaala.

EDIT: I just did a match as Voone, it was rather simple for me to get 3 golden copies with Upbeat Duo, though it took me a while to find the first one.

https://i.imgur.com/MfLQKvd.png

like i said are the devs ignorant or incompetent

And like I said, it was a high roll. I was on 10 health by the end and was getting hammered constantly. I was lucky to not have murlocs in that matchup or I would have been toast.

https : / / i . imgur . com/UmsX3wH . png

not really high roll tricky but not that hard

also sorry i cant get that link to work properly without the spacing as blizz forum rules are dumb

Oh yeah, Drakkari Enchanter makes that totally busted.

Lold. I thought it was bad yesterday when I had a combo that increased fel spells by +6 and two minions that double spell damage received. Ended up doing something like 28 damage AOE across the board.

To be fair, this thread is about Battlegrounds, not constructed.

I just came across this today for the first time. Its a joke, even with 2 leroys and 2 venomous naga (murlocs and undead not in game), all they do is put down multiple low level taunts as well and rng means they still win. They nerf beasts but keep this? This is so much more powerful than Banana Slamma beast ever was.

Do they even beta test this stuff? I was contemplating actually buying the BG pass this season as I was enjoying the season. It actually seemed reasonably balanced until I came across this. I’ve already given up with Standard/Wild etc. because of the inbalances and gimicks in the gameplay. About ready to do the same with BGs now.

Before people say its difficult to pull off, its no harder to pull off than Banana Slamma beast. You just need luck to get the right cards and then sit back and watch the easy win. I was on full health and armour, not lost a single round, with a strong naga team. 2 of us left and even multiple multi-hundred buffed naga couldn’t take two taunts down. Neither could venemous or leeroys due to having all the other mobs on their side as low health taunts which always seem to end up being hit by the removal. 4 removals by the end, max I could realistically have had in that match up. Lost 6 rounds in a row where he only had 1 taunt left at the end with over 1k health still remaining.