29.0.3 Patch Notes

29.0.3 Patch Notes

Patch 29.0.3 brings updates to Standard and Battlegrounds!

View Full Article

so, warrior with bran+tendrils spamming 10 mana fire voleys left untouched…

No changes in beasts in battlegrounds - like there was no changes at all. Totally impossible to play or get fun from this. You r killing this mode with this awful design. Like you rly don’t hear moaning of thousands of players. Shame on you, blizz.

1 Like

and when do we get our randomly disenchanted cards back?

bonedigger geist
ymirjar deathbringer
the black night!!! you stole a friggin legendary form me???
possefier
lord marrowgar
shard of the naaru
drakniod operative
azure drake
alexstrasza life-binder
GOLDEN candleshot, cat trick, doggie biscuit, selective breeder, wandering monster, marked shot
and the list goes on i belive… these are just the ones missing from my active decks.

yes they are all wild decks (mockery to ask me if i just cant find them because of standard rotation… bollocks) , and the same thing happened to mind blast in a recent expansion (and probably a bunch of other cards i didnt notice)

why? how?
i just want to play and not spend loads of money. And i dont complain about all the legis that other people buy(dust) but leave me the cards i already invested tons of time into earning them ingame. its reall not that hard?
I love all the gifts and stuff but common… this is just whack

1 Like

Fix crane game in arena plz :slight_smile:

So, I come back to Hearthstone, find the deck I like, and that is not overpowered (Sky Mother Aviana Druid). I disenchant a boatload of cards just to create this one deck to play.
They actually BUFF my card - Sky Mother Aviana, by reducing the cost.
And now it makes my deck poopoo, because my Summer Flowerchild no longer works (draw two cards that cost 6 or more and reduce their cost by 1).
AND I can not disenchant the Aviana for full refund, because it was not a nerf.
Just my luck :smiley:

Changes are understandable, but what is not understandable, why the half work again. Dark ally pack is absurd and nothing is done about it. nice on turn 4, twice a minion of at least 7-7. If you are unlucky, a warlock will lay down a 15-15 minion twice on turn 8 with the death wheel. These are some examples that you should have tackled as hard as reducing a worm to 3-1 a change that raises questions from me about whether that really was a problem.

It’s a good thing that Jenkings no longer has Wind Fury

Make Warlock Wheel actually 5 turn instead of 4

They still need to nerf Deepminer Brann.Make him cost 10 mana. That would be fair.

And I agree that Warlock is overpowered. The location which replicates a minion gives crazy value, and now with Wheel of Death there’s also a timer on the match.

Not to forget Loken in turn six, with location and the option to select lord of the opera. twice a 15-15 minion on turn six.

no team heartstone worries about a 4-1 worm, who has way to much attack and is a killer.