29.2 Patch Notes

29.2 Patch Notes

Patch 29.2 bring Battlegrounds Duos, Battlegrounds Season 7, balance changes, and more!

View Full Article

what the actual fudge are you guys thinking making the weekly quests this hard? this seems like a unreasonable change to say the least,ive played HS since the beginning but this is the first time ive actually considered just quitting,this is just beyond punishing quest design and ruins the fun and casual wibe of the game completely

3 Likes

I’d like to join in on this outrage… from 2500 to 3000 XP and from 5 to 15 wins… and this is not even something to bargain about as far as playability goes… you should LOWER the win requirements from 5 to 3-4, but who cares about my personal oppinion… 15 wins??? I already consider quitting after 10 years because I will miss out on the weekly quest and I’m a total HS addict, I’m here not to demand that this bends to my will, I just literally can’t do anything more than 5, if it gets bumped up, I will be super sad because this was my fav. hobby…

Thanks.

3 Likes

Absolutely terrible decision. I play hearthstone for 8 years. I dont understand who asked for such change and making your game terrible for the players is very stupid decision. If they just want to kill the game and make everyone quit it, congratulation. In order I to win 15 games, I either need to play with stupid agro deck or to play aproximately 30-40 games with some slower or maybe more interessting deck. I always play the game for fun not for competitiveness. Wtf is the point of 15 wins AT ALL. I dont want to win, why do I need to do it? I want to play only. And you cant change it.

2 Likes

With the new Duo mode in BG could we please get either 2 more spots on the recent player list or at least get our random teammate on the top so we can report them?

I’ve had 3 players that I really want to report but couldn’t because the list is only 5, one just up and left after 4 rounds, one person NEVER used their hero power as “Patches the Pirate”, the third didn’t listen to any right clicks and would literally just give me units i didn’t want or couldn’t use.

censoring a swear word? shame on you, AND ALSO SHAME YOU FOR THIS NEW WEEKLY QUEST UPDATE!