3 Legends, 1 Pack

Hi,

How common is this?

I got 3 legenderies in 1 pack.

Is this common or is it ultra rare?

h ttps://gyazo.com/8ab0ea023dfdd1f3dea8c4718c86fac4

The other ones are Rare and Common.

Oh yeah it’s super common !! …it happens to almost everybody…the other day i opened ONE pack i got 10 legendaries…5 of them were golden…now that is a bit rare

Congrats!

It is extremely rare, I’ve seen it maybe a dozen times in videos in the 5+ years the game has been out.

My best was over 4 years ago when I got my golden Malygos and The Beast in the same pack. Think that’s my only double (might be forgetting one) but I did get the 2 new classic legendaries they added in back-to-back packs which was pretty sweet :smiley:

2 Likes

Now buy more card packs!

I don’t think I’ve ever gotten more than 1 legendary in a pack throughout all my years of playing the game (I started around Blackrock Mountain iirc).

1 Like

I got 2 once.

But 3? Thats incredible

Gratz

1 Like

It is extremely rare. Assuming all card rarities are independent, the odds of having 3 legendaries in one pack are 0,000125. In percentage that is 0,0125%.

In thousands of packs I’ve opened, the best I had was a double legendary with one being golden, so congrats!

1 Like

Having the almighty Yogg as your avatar may have contributed to that luck there.

1 Like