40 euro for a game mode?

Are you out of your falking mind activision-blizzard?
or
Is this an out of season april 1 joke?

2 Likes

hahaha for that money you can buy one or two really great games somewhere else…the most tragic thing is that there are really ALOT of players that already payed 40 euros hahahahaaha

You realise it’s paying to just play it early, when it actually comes out it will be free but I assume the version that gets you rewards will be like arena where you pay 150 gold to enter it
And yes theres a free and paid version where the paid one will “most likely” be similar to arena fees

1 Like

Yeah casual is free, heroic is arena cost and rewards but the tavern tickets work in both.

2 Likes

more then happy to pay. hopefully they give me pay-to-play content for us serious players. big up myself and the horde side massive.

It comes with 45 packs, so there is a bit more to it, if i need to wait for the official release of the game mode so be it if that is their strategy for a monetisation model called patience is a virtue :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway this game mode is what hearthstone is about, calculated crazy shenigans where your win condition will always be different and some crazy board state where trading could be a little more complex with all the deathrattles and so on ^^

and the new yogg is a blessing for my spell warrior deck :smiley:

Well, no. It’s 40 euro for 45 packs. I never buy pre-order myself, but I think this is just the same price it has always been.
Difference is that now early access to a new game mode is also thrown in, as a free extra perk.

If you don’t care about the packs, then of course it’s not worth it. Just wait until November when Duel mode releases for you too.

1 Like

Blizzard

What exactly you are doing this is extortion to pay to unlock early access, there is no other way to try out it. You know what I mean, it is quite awful how you treat us, ofc it feels you dont even care about us who dont want to pay with real money. Only reason you want money, it is all, else nothing more than this. What about we can pay with gold?

If we have gold, then why not to add gold for early access or something like that? You have to pay 40 euro for early access, it makes me disgusting by you, blizzard. Everyone should able to try out it!

It feels you are selling beta with real money, you should be ashamed yourself. I am tired of you, hearthstone team. I hope you change your mind.

1 Like

You’re not paying for early access specifically, you’re paying for the packs and the early access comes off as a bonus. If you’re getting it just to get the early access, you’re better off waiting.

FOMO is something you should never fall for.

That’s because it is. Early Access is just a renamed beta.

I dont think you understand. I just want to tell to Blizzard and I hope they rethink about this in the future. Thanks!

“Extortion” ???

Wow, that’s a rather heavy accusation. Do you also accuse your butcher of extortion when they expect you to pay for your steak?

2 Likes

But clicky emoting nob heads should be punished in this way right?
I mean 90% of the people playing this are obvs twonks in real life.
Rinse all dem nerds Blizz
Til they have nothing

well parents working hard, teenagers spending their hard worked money, or just old guy who never had a woman and will die beside monitor, virgin no lifers 24/7 PC.

1 Like

yeah,alot of them are actually as you said,especially in this kind of a “geek” games,but still,there are also alot of people who have money and don’t care about if they’ll spend 40 euros or 400 euros,but the problem with that is that this kind of players are turning game into pure pay game 'cause blizzard see that it have a profit with this players and the profit is huge

edit:
huge profit for a little work…some new play mode,nothing really that new and nothing really that original…

1 Like

Dear me, your paying for the pre order expansion like always and as a bonus they have thrown in Duels, your beta testing it!

It costs the same? So your whole post is a ridiculous rant about profit, for which you have no idea what your on about and out of your depth.

1 Like

I said that it is too expensive for non-original and non-creative game mode and I’m staying behind what I said,you just keep throwing your money on beta testing I don’t care,I mean,you are obviously somekind of a profit expert and you know everything about profit better than me

Not throwing my money into beta testing, mine was for the pre order of Madness at Darkmoon Faire, with a very limited version of duels chucked in.

This was your original quote, firstly, duels casual will be free, secondly, pre order is for the expansion as mentioned.

I cant see any huge profit here like, can you?

1 Like

Good for you! :+1:

You don’t need to be a genius to use your brain and to know that it IS a huge profit for something like that play mode…if only thousand of player payed money for that it is still a big profit and there are many more than only a thousand who payed for it…but,as I said before,your money and you can do whatever you want with it,have fun.

Bye.