Announcing Battlegrounds Season 2!

Announcing Battlegrounds Season 2!

Get your first look at the new Battlegrounds Track, Battlegrounds Season Pass, new gameplay Quests, and more–coming soon!

View Full Article

paid to win , is a big no for long run business…

5 Likes

Took em this long to go full EA on us, but hey, it finally happened.

Screw em.

4 Likes

Who has the time to play this crappy mode as well as traditional…
I sense a mass migration away from this game for all those with OCD.
Not enough hours in the day Blizzzz. Have to bathe, eat, drink etc

Lmaoooo pay2win here we goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Finally made it to the p2w club, huh Blizztard?

3 Likes

this is sik blud. can’t wait for these changes.

Well this is just a huge disappointment. I really enjoyed BGs and now I don’t think I’ll play it. Why would you make it pay to win in such an overt way? It’s obvious that some heroes are far superior to others (as shown by the armour tiers even being needed and they don’t really do much). Is it not obvious that this will negatively effect the game as many players just will leave. It’s sad that people will pay them money to keep playing this game because it’s clear what they prioritise over all else is money and not the player experience if this is how they want to “Improve the game”.

5 Likes

I suppose that explains why I felt recently that the “RNG” was more “rigged-ng”

For example:

Hopefully they don´t play this evil and everything stays fair, just some people has more variety to chose from. Main problem is that not all the Heroes are the same unfortunately, some are weaker.

Wiat, I don’t see how it’s pay to win. The Season Pass for Battlegrounds will just provide more cosmetics for people who purchase it. Just like the Tavern Pass does.

I wanna see all those sworn-to-loyalty Blizz what they gonna say now.
Blizz decided to go all p2w to raise their economy analytics before the deal with Microsoft is done and transition is made.
I wouldnt expect any less tbh,for them,we are profit and the game is a product.
If you bring money in,good.If you can show raise earns,even better,you can negotiate of keeping some -if not all- of current CEOs,employees,etc while showing to the new owner “hey,this team/group brought us X earnings,why not keep the recipe?”
Simple as that,dont get deluted.
Time to uninstall HS,the very last mode that kept untouched from p2w,they had to destroy that for the sake of EXTRA profit…
Time to try other card games mates!

2 Likes

Of course the game is a product. It has to generate revenue.
On what basis do you think it’s getting updated regularly?

Bread doesn’t just fall into your plate out of thin air. You have to work for it.

The +2 hero choice at the start of the game is locked behind £££. So because it’s impossible for the heroes to be completely balanced it’s literally pay to have an advantage in every single game i.e. p2w.

3 Likes

Shame on you blizzard this greed from you will cost you alot of ppl. I for one am done giving you anymore money… NFTs gonna be next from you ?

2 Likes

Have you seen the shops with skins and other stuff locking to 2 heroes and adding a second season pass is to much…

So, I had the battlegrounds perks purchased with the last expansion Mega bundle, now stripped?!?! I want my money back! Will complain and will seek legal action!

I feel like the tavern just slammed the door in my face and hopes I take out my wallet to enter again. Runestones? Sorry, my wallet only contains gold and I can’t be bothered to adept to a new currency.

1 Like

Wasn’t part of the last mega bundle.

They said it wasn’t going to be and extended the length of your perks from the previous season by a few weeks for free until the launch of the “new battlegrounds reward track”.

You can be angry about the change but not about them taking away something you never had.

1 Like

So i start to think old blizzard is really dead. After the the current Update in battlegrounds the free to play players will won’t be able to purchase the perk that alowed them to chose between multiple heroes. Well that was the only thing we could spend gold on. I quess is time to stop feeding a greedy company. The poor quality and the increased greediness of the company will charge forward the players who started to think about leaving this company games. For the first time in 10 years I didn’t renew my subscription to wow. Well it seems it was the right decision. Time to move on. God rest you in peace blizzard. You were good but lately all you do is try to milk the money

At least let us pay for the stupid new season pass with gold

3 Likes

Adding another currency just to make the flow of cash more confusing and to mitigate gambling laws of some countries is a really scummy move. I’m really disappointed it has come to this.

Plz remove.

3 Likes