A disappointed fan :(

Fix your game blizzard. its shocking. achievements are joke.

fix your game

you got access to the player database, or is that just you and your ā€œbrotherā€?

You expectig a response direct from J Allen Brack?

Off you pop to Fortnite please, i am sure you have some skins to buy

fornite sucks its just as bad as blizzard taking money and not fixing the bugs correctly

Blizzard has clowns working for them.

buff epaR rope min. 3 minute per turn pls Blizzard i want waste opponents time with odd warrior with tank up pass, ResidentSleeper boardclear and the herocard dr. trggerboom or silas slowplay kill, 200iq fatique or etc.

Ummmm come on guys itā€™s only 20 dollars. If you canā€™t afford to spend 20 dollars on a tavernpass, maybe instead you should be spending your free time getting uhhh, i dunno, a JOB?? Jeeze, thatā€™s whatā€™s wrong with this generation, all a bunch of entitled millennials who donā€™t know what honest work is and expect to get everything handed to them. SMH i canā€™t believe i share a chatroom with you children.

Thanks for wasting your ā€œtimeā€ KEKW

Just play other gamesā€¦ i uninstalled this so called game,the greed is beyong insane.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen your post fresh, I nodded in some sort of agreement, but ignored it saying ā€œmaybe laterā€. It couldā€™ve saved me a huge chunk of money I spent on all the stuff they put up for sale in shop, starting from hero bundles to book of heroes and what not.
The day has come and I switched to LoR only to realise that I couldā€™ve owned/ crafted the whole collection to date, with less money than I had to spend for ONE bundle in HS. A legendary equivalent, champion card, costs 3Ā£ instead of 45Ā£, and thatā€™s only IF you choose to pay. Supporting the game by buying is the least you can do, at l east with the event pass, because otherwise you get all for free.

The rng is ridiculousā€¦ and whatā€™s more ridiculous is the matchmakingā€¦ despite them promising that it was gonna get better and that every month your grind should feel easier then the lastā€¦ itā€™s completely not the caseā€¦ every month itā€™s the same challenge of getting into D5 and usually I do it apart from this month which was crammed with unbelievably unlikely rigged matchmaking, perfect draw games one after the other, complete counter plays to anything I play and after every game Iā€™m just thinking how many times do I have to lose to this nonsense before I can play a streak of normal games, where both players draw cards at random instead of one player drawing utter useless plays and the other drawing pin point perfect curve counters.

Just an amazingly horrible month. Not enjoyed this expansion at all which is a shame because academy was great!

1 Like

Thats intendedā€¦I ā€œknowā€
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/algorithm-behind-game-to-force-you-to-lose

Thatā€™s a long read lol, interesting though.

1 Like