About players who play intentionally slow

I know it very well, my radars are on point, not only that, i know a shill when i see one.

Sounds like your radars need retuning. Also sod off with the shill accusations, you make yourself look ridiculous.

Although you do make yourself look ridiculous based on your previous posting history. But I will admit, there were some nuggets of good points in there. Few and far between.

1 Like

in all srsness blud when manz watching u-tube or sometin then sometimes manz play slow thats probably the reason blud

1 Like

I do this all the time. nothing wrong with using the legal time allotted.

1 Like

Shill accusations… Yes, Shill accusations!! Many players play slowly. Wonderful !
I admit, when fans were criticizing him, was blizz listening to them?
You have a few good points but I guess you can’t see this ridiculous situation!
My radar is working perfectly, don’t worry, 13 million players who work better than me have already left the ship.

1 Like

If I had a nickel for every time someone called me a shill, I’d be 5 nickels richer.

To some people here anyone who actively enjoys the game is a shill.

You mean, folks actually leave the game to pursue other interests and play other games?
What’s so abnormal about that? It’s got nothing to do with anything.

About 1 billion people every morning decide to start their day by swinging their left foot out of bed. Because they feel like it.

People will find the time to complain about the color of the sky being blue rather than green.

1 Like

Your post history is your resume, you and three or four account are all well known shills. stop apologizing on Blizzards behalf it will do you no good, specially now with all the accusations surrounding them unless you get paid which makes you a paid shill.

To some people here anyone who actively enjoys the game is a shill.

No one ever said that, if you enjoying it so much, why are you in all the threads defending it, shouldnt you play the game so you can enjoy more ? Funny someone says “Shill” and all the shills come in threads taking offence, its like they know who they are.

But at the end of the day, it is my account that will get silenced, since it happened twice in the past two weeks.

1 Like

Ok I’m gonna stop you right there.

Have you even seen my post history? I have made it very clear that I do not condone Activision-Blizzard’s scheisse in the slightest. I think you’re conflating post count with the actual content of the posts themselves.
Have you seen the shit I give Blizzard for botching Reforged? And here’s a news flash for you - I abhor Mercenaries. This game is too expensive as it is already and now we’re getting even more crap to throw into the lootbox-filled sinkhole that is this Game of Whales.

But no, apparently if I’m not actively calling for the guillotines to be brought to their offices, I’m a shill.

You’re labeling people as corporate mouthpieces to a company that is currently undergoing long overdue investigations for harassment and discrimination and you find it funny that people get offended?

Yes I have encountered players like that, is it annoying especially if you have something to do at a set time and normally the game is faster than that. I maintain that many do it to harass folk into conceding the game as they have to run to do something else or because it is too frustrating. Not a nice way to win but not everyone has integrity in this world of course. I am sure that there is a percentage of folk who are just careful / slow /unsure of the game too

I’'m playing Hearthstone as much as I can. It’s really no issue to respond as I work on my computer from home.

As part of my job description, (don’t worry, I’m not on Blizzard’s payroll), I deal with a lot of complainers.
I guess it’s my natural instinct to respond to them.

1 Like

Labelling players as terrorists and accusing posters of being shills. I guess you are not the full shilling!

1 Like

‘’ I abhor Mercenaries. ‘’ +

If you can’t wait a single minute for a turn, when there are already turn restrictions, I don’t believe players are a problem.
There already is a solution to this; it’s called turn timer (rope) and patience. The developers give slow players apt time to play but quick enough to add pressure and keep turns moving.
What makes you entitled over someone’s right to play a turn, because you don’t want to wait a few seconds? Even if they are slow, it’s only a minute and sometimes it is difficult to play quickly when creating solutions and plays with your cards.

*In fact, you should probably be joyful to see the rope, knowing that the opponent doesn’t have enough time to attain their goals and may disrupt their plays. Instead of feeling angry that the allotted time was used.

Words words words… come on, we know who you are, you have been here shilling and apologizing for every wrong doing, you can not even defend yourself, projecting is not defending.

Labelling players as terrorists and accusing posters of being shills. I guess you are not the full shilling!

As i said before, just throw an insult on the ground, it’s owner will come and pick it up. in this case (You)

I don’t want to say anything out of place. I get that there are players who take a little bit longer to secure the best outcome when they are playing the game, but in the same time there has been an increase in players who just rope for the sake of roping.

At the moment I am typing this reply I am playing against a hunter that is roping, until the last second to play his cards. This happens in turn 2 when I see him hovering over his cards. I am all for planning your game ahead and being all tactical about the game, but tell me what tactic do you have to do when you played most of your cards in turn one with coin and you are left with 2-3 cards?

I have had problems where I had to go help someone out/go to the bathroom/ etc but lately there are a lot of players who are ropping out of pure spite or want to get more reward on the pass.

Let’s not defend someone just for the sake of defending them without seeing the full picture

2 Likes

The hovering is a disconnect issue. An unstable connection was established at the beginning of the match.

The only thing I am picking up here is a case of someone with the old paranoia (you)

1 Like

You’re not even trying to make a point, you’re just throwing ad hominems around at this point. So I’ll just leave you to it, I made my argument and you’ve ignored it.

1 Like

lol of course you will do that, ignore and shill. bye

this thread iz bare long cuz. manz hardly ever ropez but maybe at top level manz need to plan their playz and all that cuz.