About players who play intentionally slow

small worlds, small happiness.

Roping meta slaves is my favorite way to punish them. Do a coffee. Do a laundry. Jerk off. Oh you still there? look this is my turn 5 play.

If you are meta slave you actually need this time humbly given by rope to meditate over you wrong doings.

2 Likes

i’m a meta slave but also a roper just to annoy people. blud.

Just no , how you would separate the thinking player from the annoying player, the mechanic is there for thinking if someone abuse it to get on your nerves ( i dont do that) fine its part of the game , either psycology, or more xp. For psycology a player who needs that to win is crap for xp you also get xp. Myself as a player depending on the deck i am either quick the couple first turn then i tend to take my time to think, and some decks i think from the start . Your frustration comes from a losing point , i think (you think i on purpose take my time just to annoy you) you dont think your turns , i win. Even tho almost all my opponents do the same unless we both play an aggro deck that a monkey can play like q warrior or hunter , in those decks almost all my opponents and me take a few secs to think then a few secs to take our moves. But my mmr is high i rarely meet a bad player anymore

Played against a hunter that let every single turn time out.

Literally. He didn’t even end turns right at the end to be annoying.

He played his cards early (hardly took long for odds/quest hunter) and I swear…he let EVERY single turn time out until the end of the game. Never experienced a troll quite like this. Had to wait the full 90 each turn.

Eye for an eye. If you’re going to waste our time like that, same should apply. HS can surely track this.

Suspend his account for pre determined length of time for crime of time wasting

Worth a petition?

1 Like

This really show how trashy this game is right now !!!
1d1ots that use this “lame tactic” to try to win matches (because some give up playing and the 1d1ot wins) or just to troll you are the cancer of game.
Only mode this game has is Battlegrounds, its fair, balanced and time same to all. All other modes are pure trash, and they added a new trash mode, Mehrcenaries, boring and grindy and another money grab scam.
Blizzard wont do a thing to fix this or other things in game, as they can’t fix them selves as a decadent company. Just don’t spend money here, simple.

If u played mage this hunter would be me :smiley: But I never play this quest cos normal face is better tho

The day every player plays like you then hearthstone will die. Giving people too much time will make their mind wonder or even fall asleep. If the average person has a high IQ then they will be able to play this game at a fairly fast pace. If every player plays this slow this game will lose all its smart high IQ players and that is a fact. Going to have to admit but this game isnt worth playing if i have to wait a minute every round. We should start the same topic on these idiots that think its ok to hover over your hero when its your time to play. What are you afraid of giving your opponent his allowed time. Why do you have to distract him while its his turn when he gives you your time without trying to distract you? When you light up my hero while its my turn i will make you wait until the end of turn. If you keep on doing this i will make you wait till the end of turn for the rest of the game. If you are a true master then you will give your opponent his space and time to focus so that he can give you his best moves so that if you can beat those moves you then know you are good.

1 Like

your damn right about that. need to be able to punish constantly slow players for wasting time,

1 Like

blud I love roping when I know I’m gonna lose. also sometimes just rope playerz for the hell of it. srs blud.

I do love them, with all theyre slow il just add them and asked em how was to lose in slowmo? C’mon all you need to do is add them and roast them after

1 Like

But I do <3 Anyway, it’s my time I am taking it always.

If you play aggro, I rope, simple as that.

Play something that isn’t braindead if you don’t like it.

How much you wanna bet the average turn length gets longer the higher in rank you go? Because at tournaments, and high level players on stream, they’re taking the full amount of time most turns unless they’re playing a braindead “me play on curve, me go face” aggro deck.

who are you to waste my time intentionally. Do you know my life situatiton? No you dont.
I cannot play when i want because of Loadshedding Bs. I might only have 1 hour i can play and you sit and waste my time. My problem is not that you are wasting my time, it is when ever second idiot like you do the same thing. Killing a game we spend hundreds of hours collecting and grinding with you low budget ways.

1 Like

I feel you. If you wana we can be friends and i can help you with quests?

ChrisFate :+1:

Post must be at least 20 characters

:sweat_smile: mb x) i get very worked up about some idiots

sure
i play on EU and NA
euro or NA?

lol this hunter takes almost 10 seconds after he cant do anything else