Am i a joke to you?

Oponent just did:
Turn 3 lethal, with overkill, full hand, two minions to attack and 3 mana to spare.

Am i a joke to you?

imgur com /a/3Loe9iL (you know what to do)

Lol, I havent even tried heroic yet but even the normal mode of this encounter is disgustingly overpowered. His hero power seems to only cast from a pool of beneficial spells and his opening hand perfectly suits clearing absolutely anything you do to try and stop him. If he didn’t start with a huge mana advantage it would probably be a bit more enjoyable of a fight

Yeah I had exactly the same turn 3 death. In the end just had to spam invokes and pray :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

He’s not called amazing for nothing. That’s for sure. :wink:

1 Like

the guy is clearly upset about a game experience and feels that the game is taunting him through this experience (hence “am I a joke to you?”).

then customer support comes to joke about it. you really think that’s a good idea?

1 Like

the guy needs to learn how to laugh at these moments and not take it as a personal attack. Like really, what’s the game going to do? Murder him? No? Then there’s no need to get triggered by it.

1 Like

my point was that a customer support agent shouldn’t be making fun of unhappy customers.

1 Like

Didnt get the intention the conunity manager is mocking him tbh.

What should he have done?

1 Like

“haha but his name justifies our abysmal understanding of balance!21!”

gigabrain blizzard at it again

He wasn’t making fun of him. He was just joking about the situation. That’s all. If OP is triggered by that, then he should take a break.

1 Like

ok. my previous post was badly worded. my bad.

this is what I should have said (and it’s kinda what I meant anyway).

and I don’t think a company representative should be joking about a situation that made a customer unhappy.

literally anything than pouring oil into the fire.

I mean the guy named his thread “am I a joke to you?”. then a customer support agent, who hardly ever posts anything in this forum, comes to joke about his issue.

I’m not even talking about whether or not his issue is justified. but when a customer voices his unhappiness, no matter if justified or totally ridiculous, if a representative of the respective company jokes about it, it’s only gonna make him more unhappy.

it’s not a good idea to make your customers more unhappy.

He should have said "Don’t worry buddy. You can still buy packs with real money. We won’t say No we don’t want your money because you lost to THE AMAAAZZIIIING REENOOO.
Seriously, I’m sure OP would have been more unhappy no matter what the customer support did.

i dont think that guy pouring oil into the fire altough i dont even know why there is a fire to begin with.

I didnt finish al of the catacombs, not a single of the monster hunts and hell not even a single of the rastakhan rumble ones.

im proud i made a good amount of the boomsday riddles myself but i dont go ot a puplic forum and whie about it.

Why should i? i cant expect, i wont expect and i will be disapointet if the company lesses the Difficulty just becauser i say so.

so if we have a discussion here, there are 2 questions id like to have answerd

1. what was OP going for here? because if its a rant then sure go for it but dont expect a shoulder to cry on from everyone

2. what should blizzard do in that chase, i mean @ khisana if you say it would be working out perfectly if he just didnt respond, sure im on the same boat there.

But everything else, i couldnt come up with a single thing what would be better

i definitly wish you the same but the rest of your post has nothing to do with the op or the repley of customer suervice

regarding your questions:

1. I have no clue. my best guess is blowing off steam.
  2. “blizzard” probably doesn’t need to do anything. at least I was just talking about that customer service agent. and yea, not responding would be one of the better responses in my opinion.

maybe I’m doing a bad job of explaining my point.

it has little to do with hearthstone. just imagine any business. a customer comes in and is furious. he is so unhappy with the product that your company sold him, he’s beginning to wonder if he’s a joke to you for buying it.

I can’t think of any scenario in which it is a good (business) decision to joke about his experience with your product.

i comepletly agrre wiht both of your answers. Just saying.

Well it comes to terms in why the customer is unhappy

If i sell him a perfectly good (funktioning = in this chase no bug) product and the user cant use it despite 100 other can do it its not the fault of the product

yes you dont have to make that comment as a customer support Guy but i worked in sales for 11 years and in that chase i would have had to tell the customer that its not the fault of the product

1 Like

yea. I didn’t say anything to the contrary.

well ofc thats true but tbh i think too many people think otherwise these days so i might be a little bias (do i sue that term correctly here? im not too far into hiphop language)

almost, you’re a little biased :wink:

don’t know what that has to do with hiphop though

hahahaha just a loose term :wink:

1 Like