Animations in this game are retarded

Something needs to be done about this joke, I lost cause of nozdormu combo with Ysera drawing cards on the board, skipping an entire turn IN THE CKUFING ENEMY TURN, not even in my turn, I don’t mind losing by misplaying or even nozdormu on my turn, but this is just plain bad game design.

Would you mind explain that a little better?

What do you nean by you lost to animations?

He started to draw portals on his turn, first card created nozdormu, then continued drawing the portals, till his board was full, then he overdraw 2 or 3 more portals, it took like 30 seconds and then my turn came and ended immediately, why ? cause the game counter those 30 seconds like 15 for me and 15 for him.

Yeah , it’s was more of a problem in the past.

‘’ My dead is eternal, my turn is not’’
what a hypocrite of a druid.

Ok i never heared that.

That really sucks maybe you try at the bug report forum at the us server

Even tough highly unlikelyhood, it still shouldnt happen.

Has been reported there already. Multiple times.

I’m pretty sure Blizzard is already working on it, this is a quite disruptive bug.
But no idea when a fix will be done.

If I recall correctly, the old Nozdormu exploits were never fixed in a future proof way, but in a stop gap way. Instead of implementing a way to let the server know when the animations on the client are done and then start the turn timer (which would have been an insta-fix for that problem, all future problems with Nozdormu, and all other turn-time-related issues), they apparently identified specific situations that took too much animation time, then added extra time to the turn when those happened. And that is of course a list of special cases that has to be maintained over and over.

If all of this is (still) correct, we might see a quick fix that addresses only the reported issues. Or, we might have to wait a bit longer and then finally see a permanent fix.

Keep dreaming, it’s been known for years and it’s still not fixed.

Well in which circumstations could this happen in between then and now?

I heared it gor the first time in the 2 years and i got the feeling they adress issues quite faster then 2 years ago.

Nope.
It was fixed. I already explained that in my previous reply.
Just, unfortunately, apparently in a way that was not future-proof, and now it has resurfaced in new card combinations.

My biggest fear is not that it won’t get fixed. I expect it will.
My biggest fear is that the fix will, once more, be targeted to specific interactions only, instead of fixing the underlying root cause and getting rid of this once and for all.