Anyone find any cool bosses or items in heist?

I was wondering how much has been found in this lovely solo adveture, im sure everyone is familiar woth khadgars head at this point but a friend has told me that theres supposedly a robot bob in the adveture somewhere
Anyone else made cool discoverys or heard about something cool you can get to

1 Like

Robot? What Robot? :open_mouth: Treasures ive seen:

1. Khadgar
  2. 7 mana - fill your board with annoying minions
  3. 5 mana - give minions in your deck +3/+3
  4. your minions cost 1 less
  5. your left-most card costs 2 less
  6. 3 mana 3/5 stealth - when this card attacks a hero, steal a card from opponent’s hand
  7. your cards that cost 5 or more cost 5
  8. at the start of your turn give a random minion in your hand +1/+1
  9. your minions have rush
  10. battlecries trigger twice
  11. deathrattles trigger twice
  12. 1 mana 1/1 taunt - start of game: draw this (upgrades each turn!)
  13. 3 mana 1/1 - cast any spells on this minion from this run
  14. replace your hero power with a random DK one
  15. your hero power costs 1, you can use it twice a turn

I think thats about it. Havent seen a Robot yet. Maybe it has an extremely low chance to show up?

Its a boss (i think), a robot/mech version of bob from the friendly encounter as a boss, i haven’t seen it my self but my friend said his in the adveture, i assumed there would have been a boss version of bob but i figured we wouldnt see something like that until the last wing of the solo adventure l

Edit: noe that i think about it, actually now that i think about it this robot bob is probably a friendly encounter

I’ll just drop some random thoughts I’ve collected about heists:

Some bosses aren’t challenging, they’re just freaking annoying, e.g. Alchemist Wendy and Dalaran Fountain Golem…

Other bosses are pretty cool though… I won’t refer to the gameplay, just the voices and interactions, since, let’s face, those are what make them interesting in the adventure. Cyanigosa often speaks of her loyalty to Malygos and reacts if he is summoned to our board. I won’t spoil it any further! :slight_smile: Draemus has some fun lines when you play beasts. Kazamon Steelskin with his whole “I’m unbreakable thing” is creepy. Lieutenant Sinclari and her “why me?” is great. Mallificent Manastorm interactions at the beginning of the match are an whole extra mini-act. Whirt the All-Knowing is hilarious when he puts a random secret that is not a paladin secret, and when he dies.

Fun part is, I checked a list to write the paragraph above and noted I haven’t played all bosses, so, still fun to be add for sure.

Anomaly mode adds a whole new layer to each run. An extra rule is added for both the player and the AI. Things like getting a Thaurisan tick at the end of your turn or spells being cast twice (second cast is on random target). The beauty of Anomaly mode is that we know what is the extra rule before we pick the hero. The hero we chose, the cards we chose, the strategy in the game is often defined by that extra rule.

As far as treasures go, with the exception of the obvious OP ones, I have a couple of favorites: starting the game with a random weapon can be amazing, sometimes a little bit bad, but rarely; and one that pepsicola forgot: The Hand of Rafaam that adds two Cursed cards to the boss’ hand. Irrelevant for later bosses but the tempo you build because he skips a couple of turns in early bosses is just cheating. I pick it just for giggles really.

Weirdly enough, if she plays it on her own side, she won’t have anything to say. Not even when Maly dies.

There it is! The robot you talked about exists and its a friendly encounter. I just found it in one of Kripp’s vids.

youtube. com/watch?v=Ekp0OpGtIZs

i got replace your hero power with random DK one and your hero power costs 1 and you can use it twice in the same run …

was basicly dead at the last boss until i figured i can use the pala horsemen twice in a turn xD

the boss didnt trade on the last turn before killing me so i won the run …

1 Like

loool what a highroll! Rogue’s is good too. Managed to shuffle 2 Kaboom-bots in Jepeto’s deck :3

Found it! It’s Bartendotron, a bartender encounter. I have no idea how many runs I did already and it was the first time I saw it, so I assume it’s rare. Also, I don’t know if it’s on purpose or random but all I got from him were mechs.

After playing the solo adveture a lot i did also get him and yes the first of minions he has will always be mechs unless you have brood to change them, also it does seem its just a super random and rare encouter, some say he shows up if you have a lot of mechs but when i got him the only mech i had was Sneed’s Old Shredder

Shaman with a lot of elementals, Thrall DK, evolve hero power and the treasure that you can only play two cards but all cards in your deck cost half is just disgusting… :slight_smile:

I found a new boss that seems pretty rare to find, its called “Commander Bolan”, from what ive seen he is immune and gives you a quest for example kill all murlocks, one you finish the quest your given a treasure and the boss dies, last time i check on YouTube there were only 2 videos on him

I came up against him the other day, I checked his hero power and it said complete a quest but it didn’t seem to give me a quest so I played a card on turn 1, pressed end turn and he exploded…dunno what the hell was going on :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I think i had this once as well now that you mention it…

I was like: … wait … what? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I met Bolan today for the first time. It’s easy but most of the time I’m just killing the minions he puts on board without really knowing what I’m supposed to do. Then it finishes for some reason… and a treasure.

I like the idea but the implementation is kinda weird.