App doesn’t launch on my IPhone se 2

Edited*

We are currently looking into this issue and working on a fix. We would advise against uninstalling and reinstalling for now and attempt to allow the game to update naturally while we work on a fix.

Thanks for your understanding.

2 Likes

I’m getting the same issue on my iPad 8th Gen. Have played Hearthstone for over 5 years on my previous iPad Air 2, just got this new iPad and now the game is unplayable

1 Like

I have the exact same issue too it’s ridiculous.

same here Im using iphone 11

I am unable to launch the game in any way: whenever I try to start it, it opens up loads 1-2 seconds and then a message pops up with “Download” as the title stating that I have to open the game from the App Store to be able to start it. After pressing the “open” button it takes me to the App Store in Hearthstone’s app page where after clicking “open” it takes me back to the screen. This action either repeats itself or the game eventually crashes. Desperately in need of help.

1 Like

I am also having this problem

Hi, I am having the identical problem on my iPad Air 2

Same for iPad Air 3…

Same for iphone XR. When i open the app it says download from the app store and then go to app store and it says open. And the process repeats How should i fix this ?

The same thing has happened on both my iPad and iPhone

Still not working…

Can we get an update please on when we can expect a fix for these issues? Will there be a fix for this issue?

Same issue on iPhone 12 mini!

Hurry TF up been over a week its been like this. I paid for BGs perks and an unable to use them until you fix this issue. I’d like a refund.

Same. It is very strange because it’s been like this for at least 4 days now.

And typically no response from Blizzard. They don’t care about their player base only about fleecing us out of our money

hello technical support

ive been wanting to play the game however theres apperently a update whenever i load the game when i open app store it dosent show update it just says open now please dont just say “were working on it” please actully FIX this cause i wanna play hearthstone for the first time ;/

I I have tried to down lad app to my phone it down loads the redirects me to the App Store to down load I reopen game it sends me back to the same go to AppStore to download screen !!!

Hello, I downloaded Hearthstone from the App store, but when I turn it on, it will write me this.
Lets go to the store to start the download. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the place in my mobile so I don’t know what the problem is. Thank you for your settlement

Hello everyone,

This issue should now be resolved. Can those previously affected please check for the latest update and give it another try now? If you’re still having issues, try a full uninstall and reinstall and let us know if something still doesn’t work out.

Thanks, and apologies for the disruption!