Battlegrounds 1-0-1

Greetings all and good day/evening,

This is a desperation post. A post that as many before it wants to underline the imbalances of the current meta game in the Battlegrounds.
I have been playing HS for many years, I have bought packs and competed in the high legend ranks. That was up until - Battlegrounds was released. Ever since I have been playing this game mode, to its thick and thin, and with all honesty I have been enjoying it.
Now, lets get a fast forward button and press it - out of the blue we get a new patch with super new cool cards and interactions, and for the few first day of the the “new” battlegrounds was, dragons, dragons, dragons, dragons and some Mechs in and about.
But, people who actually experiment with builds etc, managed to figure out how broken Leap Frogger is.

NOW - EVERY game that I join to play that has beasts makes want to surrender instantly.
When 5 out of 8 players in a lobby try to play the same exact thing that means that there is something VERY F***ING WRONG with the meta.
Don’t get me wrong here, I don’t think that it is the first time that we have seen something broken. But this is the first time that we see something AS BROKEN AS leap frogger beasts.

My question is very f***ing simple.

WHY ARE THE DEVS NOT FIXING THE GAME?

Disable the card(s) until you can balance it - simple as that.
Same thing goes for:
Impatient Doomsayer
Whelp Smuggler

For the love of ANY God, fix the freaking game.
It was fun for a couple of days, now its an interesting cesspool of brainlesness.
Half the lobby is forcing beasts with the ability to make you wonder as to WHY this is even REMOTELY acceptable.

-sorry for the frustration as casual 10k player.
-Catfish
-wish you all a nice day!

Honestly, I don’t think leapfrogger is the problem.

It is leapfrogger plus Baron Rivendare.

It is leapfrogger plus macaw.

It is leapfrogger plus rat pack.

It is leapfrogger plus rat pack plus rivendare plus macaw.

I think leapfrgger is cool, but it is a bit of a perfect storm of other support cards that makes it so strong. If you were to swap rat pack for infested wolf in the pool and monsrous macaw for pack leader then leapfrogger would be a fun and good addition to the game.

Normally there is an element of balance to this - that if you pick a strong type the greater competition for cards can make it a poor choice. Now, there is so much support for beasts that itcan support 4+ players chasing them and sillhaving a viable board.

Leapfrogger should not be 3/3 for 2 mana, but either 4/4 for 5 mana, or the deathrattle shouldn’t jump.

Apart from that, this is not the 1st time something has been this OP…
When dragons were first introduced they were nearly unstoppable
When Pirates were first introduced they were nearly unstoppable
When Elementals were introduced, they were winning roughly 95% of all games, being the only type that easily ended with 100/100+ minions, while the rest struggled to get even 1 40/40 minion on the board.

Now games end with minions of 400/400 all the time and the only ppl not taking 20+ dmg hits early on in games is the 15 dmg cap. The only thing with leapfrogger is that the combos with macaw and rat pack is that it can be obtained very early on in the game.