Battlegrounds naga toxicity

Is there even a point to play battlegrounds if you don’t want to play with naga? I mean like, for countless games now, I’m struggling to build a board that is not naga - elementals, quilboars (being my favourite), even though I’m the only one in my games playing them. By around turn 8-9 I’m barely alive, I’ve got 1-2 minions up to 20/20 dmg and hp, while facing nagas with 50+/50+ with divine shields and wind fury and the funny thing is that there’s 3-4 people playing them at the same time lol. Is the minion pool saturated mainly with nagas or something? Every refresh is a pain, as getting a triple for elementals is a nightmare.

I think it’s just a case of Nagas being OP and being in every game is making it seem worse than it is (offering wise, not power wise).

They’ll get a nerf soon enough and the not in every game will eventually happen.

Just have to decide wether to keep playing for now or just keep an eye out for the nerfs and come back then unfortunately.

Looks like Blizzard doesnt have enough employers to playtest new content before release. It seems clear that nagas were not playtested at all. 6/8 people go nagas and still every naga board is stronger than any elemental or quillboar board. demons, pirates and beasts are just useless unless you have golden frog baron shenanigans. Murlocs dont even have poison before nagas are 170/170

Nerfs annouced, Naga’s hit hard as expected: https://playhearthstone.com/en-gb/news/23797162/23-2-2-patch-notes

snail cavalry is useless and now even more useless. better change would have been +1 health infinitely. as it now is +2 once per turn

ps. I got disconnected from possible winning bg run for this stupid patch. Blizzard plz.