Battlegrounds Rating Safeguards

Battlegrounds rating safeguards you every 500 points up to 6k. So the reason I take issue with this stopping here is because the win/loss streaks are so spikey based on what champs you get. Also, I’ve now top 4’d 3 times past 6k with garbage champs and still lost as much as 13 to 20 rating. I’m sorry but no one wants to put in work and get to 6-9k then go on a loss streak and then work to gain back the 1k rating only to be right back where they started? I’m sure most agree this isn’t enjoyable for anyone whatsoever. The 500 rating safeguard should just exist and never stop. I climbed to around 7k then lost a bunch and now I’m back to 6.3k, I’m not interested in wasting my time climbing back to where I was bc I got multiple garbage heroes and got to play the guy that spiked a Garr by turn 6 and now he’s hitting me for 20+ dmg with garbage units with Gala etc… relatively early game. My point is what’s the harm in the 500 point safeguard? You still need solid strategy (luck also helps) to gain 500 points as you keep moving up and facing more skilled players? This isn’t an aspect of the game most people enjoy I imagine. People will still hit there skill wall with this in but it at least let’s them go on runs of bad games and not feel like they wasted their time bc they are back where they were 2 days ago. Thoughts?

Well I imagine the point is that at some rating you want to only reward better results whereas by having a safe floor all the way up would essentially reward the people who can play the most. E.g. with floors all the way up, someone with a 50% wr that plays 1000 games would likely be above someone with a 70% wr that plays 100 games.

Admittedly I don’t know the stats as to wether I think 6000 is a reasonable top floor, but there should definitely be one to give any merit to having a high rating.