[Battlegrounds] Repeatedly receiving no points going top 2

Hello forum friends,

Today’s the first day I am playing the new Battlegrounds update and the point have respectively been reset. All good, I know this happens every new season!

So I hopped into the game with a friend, who had 3.500 points, and when I went top 2, I realized I had no chance on going 1st, so I conceded, assuming I would get some points. Then it showed me I gained +0. I was like: OK, maybe you are not allowed to concede anymore when going top 2.

A bit salty, due getting no points for my 2nd place, I went into another game with my friend. And I went second place again, then I was perplexed. Yet again I gained +0.

It does not feel rewarding at all to play to your best if you cannot receive any points, especially at the start of the season where I would usually gain 200+ points for a second place. I would really like to hear what is happening here, why am I not receiving any points for my victories?

Thanks for your time. I also have screenshots, but I cannot include links or images in this forum post.

Kind regards,

Fsociety

I believe you don’t get points if you play with a friend who’s point difference is too high.

I’d guess it’s too stop people getting too many points per game I.e. your facing players with higher mmr than you should, so you’d get more points than you should.

But really who cares and that shouldn’t be a thing.

1 Like

No, you get the 0 point no matter the point difference, i’m playing with my girlfriend and we only play together and yea… we have like 40 points each now… It is beyond dumb what is happening and I can’t believe it’s taking so long to fix. Goes to show the state of this company

1 Like

I stand corrected. I checked the us forums and they know about it but don’t seem to be doing anything about it :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

How lame. Thank you for the correction. It doesn’t sound like a difficult problem to resolve I would say.