Best decision ever

Long story short - I am not giving you a single euro more, Blizzard. Free 2 play until I run out of dust and then I am free from this game.

No longer I want to support anything here. Every expansion I got angry with myself and depressed short while after when I saw that all things I hate about this game (mana cheat, unbreakable combos, random effects) have grown again in numbers, speed or quantity respectively. The moments of pure desperation have become too common. And even though I do not lose more often than I consider appropriate, I am no longer able to feel happy or satisfied with wins obtained through mana cheat, unbreakable combo or random effect.

Oh, and I forgot cheating. People play cards without paying the cost? Yesterday one of my opponents played a “highlander card” on turn 8 and still kept playing his duplicates the rest of the game. How about that?

Instead of getting the preorder, I hit the Steam sale - and I am way happier.

2 Likes

I’ve seen people get way many more of legendaries without playing cards to get more like an extra astalor without any cards there’d get them that so i feel you

If they draw all their duplicates then Reno cards are active. Has worked that way since LoE