BG coin flip and thumb twiddle - working as intended?

Literally, if they get Khadgar (especially golden), Dread Admiral Eliza, Scallywags, and a Baron Rivendare, you have to hope that you get to attack first (coin flip). But if they put a taunt on the Scallywag, you’re screwed no matter what. And the worst is that you sit there and twiddle your thumbs waiting for the torturously long animations to go off in a non-intuitive way (feels like cheating). Is this really fun?

When the mechs spawn, if there isn’t enough room for them, then too bad. This just feels… awkward. And cheaty. And stupid. And suuuuuuuper annoying. "Oh, this is fun, waiting for his minions to get suuuuuuuper huge (through super awkward animations and technical wording of the minion text) so I can’t kill them anymore ".

It’s normally fun to watch the BG battles play out. Not that one, though. He summons insane legions of pirates, popping all divine shields, killing off all adds, etc. It’s not fun to watch, because there’s nothing to anticipate. Normally you would wonder whether he will pop his Quill’s divine shield on an add or on an important minion or whatever. It’s exciting to watch. But this board takes no risks because they’re throwing away trash on your divine shields, etc. Even swipe mechanics won’t work, if he put a taunt on the Scallywag.

Suggestions:

Maybe make Dread Admiral only buff pirates? That way it’s not so oppressive having Khadgar and Rivendare getting insanely buffed as well?

Maybe make all deathrattles proc the minion before the minion attacks? That way there won’t be insane legions?

This is especially annoying on Illidan, since his minions are guaranteed to attack first.

Anyone else feel that way too?

I don’t feel that way because I’ve lost a few times recently with the full build (opponents minions were way too big) so I don’t actually think it’s too OP especially as it’s not consistent to pull off.

That being said I’m not against it being removed as the animation times can get out of hand. I’d probably have to stop playing pirates though as my cpu can’t keep up with APM pirates :cry: