BG Doomsayer needs to go. NOW!

To be clear here, the state of Battlegrounds mode is just as bad as current meta. And clear advantage for demons atm is horrifyingly similar to warlock supremacy in the meta.

As I see it - when you get a few tokens and the doomsayer, you are basically set. And you get stuff like 6 ppl in the game have 0 triples, 1 has 1 and the demon build gets 6. Fair, right?

Impatient doomsayer does not need a nerf. It needs to go… now.

2 Likes

Yeah, alongside the damn Leapfrogger =/

4 Likes

manz doesn’t play BG so manz doesn’t know what u iz talking about

I had a golden Doomsayer once and near the end of the game I had way too much cards in hand and also no time enough to play all of them. Freaking insane.

1 Like

Yeah, full hand and no way to play or get all the cards sorted out. I lost 2 games like that - because I didnt have all my minions on board =/ Plus rounds at the end seem shorter than in the middle…

1 Like

Also Leapfrogger has to GTFO. It’s too synergistic, as a T2 minion. Beasts can now curve from T1 all the way to T6. They should patch it to +2/+2 without additional effects. Deathrattle chaining with Rat Pack and Barron is too good and too easy to pull off IMO.

I’ve had too many games during which my opponent was consistently getting a board full of 50/50 rats.

In the meantime Murlocs and Elementals remain too slow, Pirates are viable only through Khadgar and Quilboars are plain trash.

1 Like

thats only if you get baron tho just like murlocs being usedless without the battlecry version of it. I have gone beast so many times and just ended up getting no parrot or baron. Sure its damned strong if you end up getting this combo. but by the time you are able to pull this off demons are just filled with goldens and buffing the hell out of eachother

Heh. I got a golden doomsayer really early, smooth ride to the golden crown.

Was I happy? Not really. It is like taking pocket money from school kids =/

It might be just me but everytime i have a doomsayer its always somehow the first thing to get targeted due horrible rng. Even if i get taunt minions it somehow manages to die before giving anything

1 Like

That is just damn bad luck - there are games when all your minions attack left into the strongest enemy unit, but your opponents minions seem to always find your Doomsayer, Murloc warleader and whatnot…

Idk if its actually programmed to be this way but i noticed that your utmost right minion often gets attacked first. And thats also the place where most people would put their doomsayer and murloc warleader. Strangely enough when i got something else at the most right spot the doomsayer and murloc warleader get attacked way less

I do have the same experience. And for example my hydra (in no taunt situation) always attacks the left-most or the right-most minion without hesitation…

Work around it lol. To be fair I have more trouble from elementals or beasts than demons most of the times. And all this makes it more fun to play, plus, demons were dead before this. QQ moar!
And MightyBeast I noticed you in a bg game today :wink: