BG DUO Leavers?

Why Blizzard is protecting the leavers SO MUCH? I can’t report them, they don’t get bans, there is no bot on theyr place or at least let me use theyr gold. Why is this?
If I say one bad word I get ban for all the games on my account for 1 month …
P.S. Not that I care, also not that Blizzard care for the players :slight_smile:

1 Like

How can you establish the reason these players leave?
Maybe they’re having a bad connection, maybe they’re called to do something else, maybe they changed their mind about playing and they want to start a different game.

There’s just so much you can communicate with a handful of emoticons.

About “maybe they changed their mind about playing and they want to start a different game” - BAN.
About “Maybe they’re having a bad connection” - 3/5 of the players have bad connection? Then don’t ruin my game!!! - BAN.
About “maybe they’re called to do something else” - srsly? Then why do you even start playing if you know you will be called? - BAN.
Give me a real reason …

How can you know who’s going to call you when you sit down to play a game? An important phone call, someone suddenly needs your help with something.Is that something even worth elaborating on?

If it’s so important than ruining other people time, than what is the issue to take a penalty? Saying that every leaver had super important phone call is … stupid. In HOTS there is an leaver queue and all the leavers play together for 3 games before returning to normal queue (P2W queue). So there are ways to do it better, but i recommend the BAN. Not that Blizzard care about our opinions :slight_smile:

But what will getting penalized actually accomplish? Do you really think it will reduce the amount of people who leave the game for an unforseen reason? I don’t think so.Real life is more important than a Hearthstone match.

Sure it will reduce them … ban all leavers for 1 month (just like saying bad word) and there will be no leavers for 1 month!!

I just played a DUO game where I didn’t even have a partner. Just empty and I can’t even conciede, cuz the game is kinda retarded and doesnt know when it’s bugged.

Just had 3 leavers in 3 games … I agree, ban anyone that deliberately sabotages or leaves and give us a report function

1 Like

Thank you man,
I also had 3 games in a row with teammate that leaves. Put bots on theyr place or let us play with both heroes. This is crap and I know that Blizzard don’t give a damn about us. Offf I think I should just stop playing theyr crappy bugged P2W BS games that have no support for real players, only for offended morons.

P.S. Blizzard won’t respond to this, but if I say some offensive word, they will ban me in 0.00001 sec.