Bombs over Blackrock Mountain

Following my Naxxramas: Reloaded idea, I’ve also decided to make some custom class cards for Blackrock Mountain as each class only got a pair of rares each, I’m making these up as I go along though, so I don’t know anything about balance. Whatever. Here we go:

No I’m not! I’m holding a Locket!

It is currently twelve o’clock.

”If I have wings, why am I always walking?”- Mal’Ganis

Including my game plan…

5 Likes

damn dude, you are creative indeed.

implement a locket into hearthstone is a wonderful idea. and I love everything about the quick draw card, it’s spot-on. I don’t know about the warlock card. I mean it’s a brawl with what seems to be a bigger downside, but it’s fully consistent on board and warlock has cards to resurrect / resummon discarded minions I believe. anyway the art is fantastic. it’s so refreshing seeing a hearthstone card without a goofy cartoon character on it.

by the way, Idk if you know about this, but there is at least one website that lets you design custom HS cards that also lets you publish your cards for other users to see and rate I believe. you might wanna look into that if you wanna get your ideas further out.

Those are very good ones actually, great work!

I like it.

Really nice stuff. Especially the weapon.

Tell me about it. Looking at the new Deadly Shot and Bite art makes me sick. Don’t even get me started on Headcrack.

1 Like

I’m interested in seeing a new version of Maexxna. That card always seemed lackluster to me.

Lemme see what I can do. Maybe I could revamp Maexxna in my Naxxramas: Reloaded thread, that reminds me, I have another idea for a Legendary that I want to try out.

Edit: She has a mouthful of text, but she’s READY!

”He was once one of us… I miss him dearly.”

1 Like

ChaosComedy, will you please apply for a job at Blizzard?
Your ideas are pure gold, they need to be included in the game. You need to be on their creative team

3 Likes

Thanks for saying that.
Nice to see that I’m not totally hated here.
But I’d be hesitant to apply, to tell you the truth.
Here’s three reasons why I haven’t:

1: I’m still doing my A-Levels, none of which have anything to do with computing or something Blizzard would value.

2: Most of my ideas are terrible and I only show you my best ones. I TRIED MAKING SHAMAN SECRETS FFS.

3: I don’t want to be shackled to my job or fired for my opinions or anything dumb like that. You know how badly Center Right/Left people are flamed these days by radical nutters in corporations.

More importantly, all these political keyboard warriors festering in the forums right now are going to harass me for working for a company that did something they didn’t like.

I’d be called a greedy money-grabbing git just for working for them and accepting my weekly wage that’s JUST enough for me to eat today.

Don’t get me wrong, It’s a nice aspiration to have, but you just have to take the good with the bad.

I’ll consider it, if they’d have me…

Its 1000 times better to aim high and miss then aim low and miss.

I heared about a number of succesfull musicuans in my area which are writing about 200 songs and puting 12 of them on the album do dont worry about your bad ideas.

And for christ sake dont care about what the Keyboard warriors feel about you

Someone who writes "suck my di*k bli$$ will NEVER hold me back of what im gonna do with my life

Hell about all of them wont even live in the same country… who the hell cares?

Then I’d love to.
If they offered it to me.
And were happy to deal with my constant chaos like Sheercold and the rest of you have to.

creativity is a value. you don’t need to know how to code in order to design interesting card concepts. vice versa, you can’t put a programmer in front of an empty sheet and expect great card ideas automatically.

that’s the process of creating in a nutshell.

no one wants that. but not trying to get the job because you might lose it is an attitude that will cost you way too much in the long run.

didn’t need to quote anything more. people will always harass you if you don’t behave like they want you to. that gets people mad across the board.

“yes, if I am greedy because I work for money, then everyone else who does the same is greedy, too. my definition of greedy is just different from yours”

life in a nutshell

they’d be terribly stupid not to at least give you an interview. so you probably won’t get the job ;D

that’s not gonna happen. you can’t wait around for others to invite you. you gotta go and knock on their door and ask. if they turn you down, ask again. repeat until you’re sure their answer is definitive, either positive or negative. tenacity is what gets you there. and if not, it at least gives you the peace of mind that you have tried your hardest. waiting around won’t get you either.

here’s a piece of extra motivation: if you got a job in the creative team, you could make a card and call it EREKEEEEEEEEM!!! :smiley:

That may be true, but come on. Shaman Secrets!

Oh no. You actually said it.
Sheercold’s probably going to try and murder you for saying the E-word, so I highly suggest you run away as fast as possible. :joy:

Alrighty you convinced me. How does one apply for a job like that? Becoming a literal card creator for a card game must be a very sought after job. Not sure how I’d be able to compete. That, and I gotta finish my College first, maybe also Uni.

this is where your initiative begins. keep us posted mate :wink:

I suggest taking it at face value. you’re asking. this is like the girl of your dreams working at a food cart and you see her every day and never even talked to her. you could spend years of thinking about what she’d think of you and if you’re her type and whether she has a boyfriend or a girlfriend and whether she is a psycho stalker and whether you’re good-looking enough and whether you’re rich enough and whether you’re cool enough.

or you could just go there, talk to her and invite her to a coffee. she just might say yes. and then you go from there. you don’t have to marry her right away. and maybe it doesn’t work out. possibilities are always endless. but considering the next 5 years before taking the first step is a surefire way to slow you down big time.

2 Likes

”Why do I have four arms? None of your business.”

We need them printing more rogue secrets

1 Like

I’m making another custom one right now.

Edit: Done.

Fool me once. Shame on you.
Fool me twice, DAMMIT.

My name? ChaosComedy.
My nature? Autistic, really autistic.
My mission? Make totem shaman work.

Seven Healing Totems, sitting on the board.
Seven Healing Totems, sitting on the board.
And if one totem should accidentally fall.
They’ll be Six Healing Totems sitting on the wall.

Up to 7 totems for just 4 mana? That can be pretty strong.
(Imagine the combo with Evolve, in Wild. Or with Bloodlust if the opponent has no AoE)

Nice card but I think it has to be 5 or 6 mana.