Brann + mechs questions

I was just watching someone play mechs as Galewing. They had a golden Brann and they would start their turn with 34 gold or so and when they played stuff they kept getting loads of mechs added to their hand; just wondering how they were getting so much gold and so many free mechs. I know they had a mech which had battlecry and deathrattle to add 2 mechs to hand, so that must have been it, but how were they triggering the battlecry so much? They didn’t have the 6 star battlecry murloc so which minion were htey playing which triggers battlecries? I know there is the naga which triggers a battlecry whish he had golden, but it seemd like he was getting more mechs than he would have form this. How much would you get for having this naga golden with golden Brann and golden mech that I mentioned? I guess it would be 12. Maybe it was just this then.

ive seen other people do that in battlegrounds as well that didnt have anything to trigger the battlecry/deathrattle of a minion but they did have a golden brann as well, but as we all know there are no cheaters in battlegrounds appearently

Well there’s a tavern spell that triggers battle cries. And one spell that gives you mechs for few turns after you’ve played the card - I don’t remember if it was in the end or at the beginning of turns.

There is also an Avenge minion that sends your team mate minions of their most common type.

If you are playing tokens that dude can seriously pop off.

Yes I was aware of the tavern spells; he didn’t seem to be playing either but worth mentioning. I’d forgotten about the one that gives you mechs.

@ElderNoob Yes I know about this minion, but this was in single player mode.