Hello,a simple question.
Why create cards that can destroy cards in hand/deck? or cards that can stole other cards in enemy deck? or cards that can copy (not discover) a card in your own deck or copy in the enemy deck?
Or playing multiple time the same legendary minion in a single game?
Really i don’t undertand this tipe of on line trading cards game…
I like play HS, i play for fun, on platinum 5 or 10, im not in race to hit legend, but a lot of game are boring…
Well, with the game being digital it breaks a lot of barriers for card designs that a physical game would have had trouble dealing with. I always felt like the token cards in MTG were already a pain to deal with, for example.
As for the 2nd to last paragraph… This game isn’t a trading card game. It’s a collectible card game. You can’t trade cards. Just collect them.
If you feel bored playing Hearthstone, you can always take a break from it. I get that you like the game, but it seems to me like you might be starting to experience some burnout. There are issues with the game, but they gnaw away at the fun slowly as you keep playing. Eventually the issues will be all that’s left. I suggest a week or so doing something else, then come back and see how it feels over a couple of games.
Hi, why shouldn’t I play if, despite everything, I like the game?
I agree whit “breaks the barrier”, but lot of interaction are ridicolous…
Here a examples :
Aggro deck can do over 40 points in damage in 4 or 5 turns,
priest copy (and sometimes steal) card from your deck/hand,
druid can use 20 mana pool instead of 10,
warlock can destroy (!) your cards in your deck,
DK can increase hit point and decrease yours,
discovers can discover legendary minion that can change the game.
This is a little list of broken interaction of this game, but i like playing HS.
Ah, i play wild.
Enjoy the game 
This is fine, has always been fine and will stay fine. They still lose quite often enough.
Irritating, but sort of fine. Only feels like cheating for hand/deck buffing decks.
Love it when I have spent 2 turns and 14 mana to give +7/+7 to all minions in my deck and priest just get 4 copies of my cards for 1 mana.
That’s one of their class design. They often lose trying to get there.
Total cheating, no idea what they were smoking when they made Tick Tock.
Yet it’s balanced.
How is this unfair match up?
Absolute worst offenders are the full board “remove from game” or polymorph effects.