Cards missing from collection

Hello everyone ,i am 100% sure that there alot cards missing from my collection.
For the most part from the grand tournament and older. Not just legendaries are missing but also simple common cards. I have already made a ticket and support just simply says i prolly disenchanted them myself and they cannot verify my claim in anyway. I am sure that i did not disenchant any of the cards because i always tried to have a complete collection as much as possible. Only in the verry beginning when i first started playing the game i disenchanted some cards.

Now my question is if there are more people that have/had this problem and if there is anything more i can do then just accept that the cards are gone and Blizzard isnt going to do anything about it?

Did you make sure to select “all cards” instead of standard in the collections?

in addition to Leo’s post: if you are in the process of building a deck, you need to hover over your deck’s name and select “convert to wild”. then you’ll be able to select the wild-only cards (from grand tournament and such).

Yes,i did all that and there are cards missing.

in that case, have you tried selecting the grand tournament to see if you have any cards, if its not an option or you dont find anything i suggest logging out and logging back in making sure you have the correct region selected for your main account

I did all that already,i even uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game.
Like i said,there are cards missing.

do you now have more dust than you remember having?

I’m not saying that you dusted them and forgot, but maybe someone in your household did. (you can tell that I’m running out of ideas really fast here ;/ )

edit: I just saw your other thread. I’m suspecting a connection.

also, do you have a cellphone or tablet that you could try HS on? see if anything changes?

Now that i think about it with what khisana said, someone has had access to your account and been doing stuff, if it was a family member or a friend you will just have to blame them but if it wasnt its entirely possible you may have been hacked which explains the new cards and missing old wild ones as the hacker went and made a deck for them to play, so by any chance do you have new decks that you know you didnt make

No,i do not have less or more dust then before. At some point in time the cards pretty much just vanished from my collection. I have browsed the EU and US forum a little bit and it seems that there are some that have this same problem but not 1 post has a solution or a positive ending to the thread.
I am really disappointed that Blizzard support cannot check out a problem like this and i feel like im getting screwed over because in the past i invested a reasonable amount of money into my collection and support just does nothing.

Can you check and see if you have the card back(s) from the expansions you feel are missing? (if you preordered of course)

There are no cardbacks or cards missing from the adventure expansions,only the card expansions and mostly from the grand tournament and older.

I have exactly same problem. I lost most more than 100 legs. I was so shocked, when I realized that. And they are also dissapeared from the old expansions.

You will be logged into wrong account or region, nothing just disappears

Hello. launched the game after a 3 year break and found that I lost a lot of cards from the collection of both legendary and ordinary (yes, I watched in all modes) can any help me?

My guess is that you’ve just looked at your standard collection, you need to change it to display all cards, including those that are wild only.

I did it, everything remains the same

Hello vetonick,

It seems you accidentally resurrected a rather old thread about this, so going to close it after this to prevent confusion.

That said, the first things to check would be the region and making sure you have the correct account, as well as the filters mentioned by Ixnay. You can also read more about this here:
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/8160

If you still can’t figure it out, don’t hesitate to send in a support ticket and include specific details about which exact cards you were looking for and we may be able to find out more.

In case you believe it may be another account you’re after, don’t forget to include some identifying info in your ticket, such as the BattleTag or a current/previously registered email.

Thanks and good to see you back in the Tavern after all this time!