Change no duplicate cards

I honestly suggest that cards like reno gets a change. It should be that their effect occurs if you made a deck with no duplicates, and not if you have no duplicates in the deck at the time. When you meet plague DK, your deck is just gone if its a reno deck. Your effects wont trigger. I also have an issue with wheel warlock being able just to play reno cause they destroy their deck. This is also the case with decks like druid (even warrior at times), where they just draw so much that they can play reno lategame regardless.

I feel a change is in order. I Feel like not having it this way just ruins the whole point of making a no duplicate deck when you can just draw towards the effect. Also its just annoying meeting plague DK with a highlander deck right now since its just an insta loss

True, it can be a problem when facing plague decks and combo decks.

On the other hand, try and think from their perspective. Plague DKs feel like they need to be lucky to deny you the Reno cuz they might not be able to handle the effect, especially if they already have a wide board. Same with Warlock and Druid. Their deck is gone, they’re out of options, stuff like Reno is a final hurrah. Beat that and what else they got? Not much, that’s for sure.

100% this. Sucks to have your entire deck countered cos of one card (Helya). I like plague dk but still. Or add steam cleaner to core

Should just remove reno already. its not healthy for the game