Charged Call is way too powerful

I think this is one of the most problematic cards released.
It scales throughout the entire game, and only costs 3 mana. With the Quest completed, you’re looking at summoning two 10 mana minions by expending almost nothing.

Now, if it scaled with ever overload card you played this turn, it would be more manageable, but it should still be a higher cost for this diminished effect.

1 Like

I kind of agree that it’s problematic. Most of the time it’s a “get out of jail free” card. When shaman feels threathened or wants to close the game, just play 3 mana for two 7/7 taunts with deathrattle. Or divine shield reborn 10/10. Or deathwing.
It’s just insanely powerful for such low mana.

Meanwhile, DemonHunter has a 9 COST legendary that summons random minions based on how many minions died.
Mage has 8 COST spell that lets you choose two 6costs.

Shaman? 3 cost card that they always have at max because it synergizes with overloads that they continualy cast every turn. Insane finisher. You’d need some serious resources to clear his THREE drop.

will this meta ever get betta??? WILL IT???

i agree both the shaman and the mage and demonhunter cards must have a higher cost. The mage one is extremely OP as well. not only do you get to discover the minion, you also get to instantly play 2 copies of them. And the demonhunter gets 3 high cost minions for just 9 mana. And lets face it with the demonhunter rush based decks its very easy to get those spawned minions up to a higher cost

Surprisingly, I think it’s better to play charged call when it summons an 8-cost, cause you could get double, triple or even quadruple mo’arg forgefiend that way, but yes I agree the card is perhaps a bit too powerful.