Cheating on Hearthstone

A player on Hearthstone, used hack on a game vs me, he playing Control warrior.
I cant do nothing after round 4 or 5 it was only his turn and attack continuous untill i died, and i dont saw the rope only hear, i draw cards but cannot playing cards, only he played.
I think you can do something…Thanks.

blad manz use cheatz to look at your hand srs. cheating is rife in this game cuz.

If you have reasons to suspect a player is cheating or deliberately exploiting a bug, you can follow the instructions below to report this.
Naming other players in the public forums is a violation of the terms of service. I recommend that you edit your post to remove the player name.

1 Like

You probably disconnected at the client end and called out an innocent player (which is why that is a ToS rule).

1 Like

You probably got disconnected, always pay attention to the time limit of each turn when the enemy is really “slow”… There are few cards which may cause DC at the moment… so it is a real problem…

Certain cards cause desync, causing you to think you are still ok when infact you are currently lagging and not seeing what’s really happening in the game.

If you suspect this is happening you need to alt+f4 and relaunch the game asap.

This has been an issue with hearthstone for a very long time.

1 Like