Complaint to Blizzard

For me, this is the first time they’ve got it this abysmally wrong and they are acting to fix it.

The suggestion to buff every other card rather than fix the 1 problem is just crazy talk to be perfectly blunt and makes no sense.

For me they’ve got enough good faith that I’m willing to wait for the fix, does help that I’m a f2p grinder no doubt and can’t play much in December anyway.

All that being said, in this instance it’s more than fair to call them out. After pretty much every expansion you get over reactions on things that are just a little off which they fix in due time or are understandable oversights (like corridor creeper). But in this instance they have got it hideously wrong and instead of having their usually nice sleepy festive period, they’re gota frantically work to fix it, which for me is punishment enough, but understand why others will feel otherwise.

To people who say this happens at times… just no. Maybe if you find an exploit that was overlooked, a strange interaction. This expansion is a blatant straight in the face power creep fest. I did not buy any preorder bundles after the cards got revealed as i already knew what will happen… i was completely shook, and not just because shaman is even more oppressive…apart from priest, everything is a powercreeped version of an old card that was in line with the classic set and the rest of the legal cards that were around in their time. Playing a one off twin emperor was a power turn… and look at the state of the game now. Its depressing. Rare spell for 2 less mana gets you more stats. Just no man…There need to be radical changes happening or else these new flashy OP cards will kill the game. Very fast…

1 Like

I dont think they will kill the game

Maybe they kill it for some player but thats hardly the same

Guys lets face the truth here at some point or another there is always been a “dominant” class and spec and this is the time of the shaman atm.

As a warlock player myself I felt robbed by my Galakrond being unplayable even fully buffed but in the time of Guldan there was plenty of screams and cries about how OP Guldan was re-summoning boards of Doomguards.

Anyone remember Jade Druid or Pirate Warrior, or how about time of machine gun priest (The one that used to use the hero power which refreshed on card use)??

I know it wasnt called Machine Gun Priest but i prefer that term coz i felt it was more accurate of the hero power spam xD

Bit like Flamewaker mage where the Flamewaker acted like a machine gun lol

I do however agree with the statement of "Why print 150+ new cards when barely not even half of them end up playable, I feel that at least 50% of the “new” cards are not actually useful cards and just end up as “filler” cards for an expansion that has a direction planned and DoD is the Shaman Direction.

I am convinced that the “new” expansions are starting to look thinner and thinner on the ground I mean if you look at a majority of the meta decks most are still running cards from the previous expansions with very few “new” cards, But telling the customer base “New expansion with 10 playable cards, and 140 + cards you,ll never play” is not really going to appeal to the customers.

I feel the only true way to shake up the meta is to not use cards from a previous tiers so that they release 1 expansion a year with 300+ cards and those cards are useful for that year of play in Standard, All the time their is meta decks from previous decks people will always use “old” meta decks and not try to create “new” decks with the new set of cards.

But of course Actiblizz will not do this as they can milk HS players for more money by releasing more expansions per year with less and less useable cards, I mean if you can get people to pay for 3 /4 expansions a year why wouldnt you as a business ??

1 Like