Completely blocked game

In a mercenary battle (Boss), my mercs stopped moving. I restarted and now my complete game is stuck on “You were disconnected, resuming” It has been like that for different resets, computer shutdowns etc.
Could you help out?

Grtz Toine

4 Likes

Same issue here. Occurred on the boss of the second battle of Felwood. Repairing or starting the game on a different computer didn’t help.

1 Like

completely same problem

Same issue for me too

Hi there,

So the game will automatically try to reconnect to your existing game and if you close it before the attempt is either successful or times out, it will try again when you next relaunch the game.

Instead just keep the game open and the message should update after some time. For more info about this, check out:

If that still doesn’t work, checking back after several hours should also allow the broken session to expire so you can start a new game.

Sorry, this solution doesnt help. Unfortunately, the bug is regularly repeated with bosses.

I’ve been having the same issue. Mercenaries works normally all the way up to the boss but then will freeze completely and will not accept any of my inputs for selecting moves. I’ve attempted 4 runs today and the boss froze on 3 of them.

I’ve tried waiting for the game to kick back in but gave up after a few minutes. I also tried quitting and relaunching the game to to the “resuming your last game” screen but that also just hangs there for a few minutes.

I haven’t found a solution, if you exit the game for about 10-20 minutes it will just auto kick you from the Mercenaries game and give you coins as if you’ve lost it. Very annoying bug that has seemed to appear with the latest patch. Makes PvE unplayable as the boss fights seem to be crashing near constantly.

Yes, 2nd boss in Felwood is bugged. The server seems to go into endless loop and the game becomes unresponsive. You cannot do anything. If you close and reenter, you are stuck at “Reconnected, resuming” with no progress. The session expires if you don’t try to enter in 1-2 hours. I found no other workaround.

https
://i.imgur.com/7IK0MRn.png

I’m having the same exact bug. I’ve tried waiting, reconnecting with a PC/Ipad/phone, none of it work. I’ve quit the game and will wait, let’s see if it works.

I have the same problem with the final boss in mecenaries, game tries to reconnect but no result. Waited for more than a half hour. :rage:

Completly Same problem +1

encountered this issue second time now. i guess i wont be able to complete the tasks before reset. tnx blizz…

Just a quick update to note that we’re aware of the problem causing these matches to become stuck and are working on a hotfix. In the meantime, waiting for the stuck game to timeout as described above would be the only solution unfortunately.

For more info and future updates do keep an eye on the Known Issues thread here as well: