🦀 [CONCLUDED] [LIVE EVENT] Hearthstone @ Meltdown London

Well met, heroes and adventurers! :crab:

To celebrate the upcoming expansion Voyage to the Sunken City, we’ll be hosting a welcoming event in a place some Londoners might be already familiar with: Meltdown London bar.

Bar will open at 4PM London time on 9th of April (Saturday) for our celebration. Join us, and together we’ll rule the Sunken City meet like-minded friends, taste the secret recipes, take fun pictures, and get your chance to win a prize!*

We recommend you bring your best smile, your best picture-ready diving gear (or a Serpent Wig for those truly committed), and some room in your phone for a picture or two!

:star: Early card pack opening will be ON - make sure your mobile device location is enabled to create a Fireside Gathering!

See you there, and bring your friends - everybody’s welcome!

*While stocks last.

6 Likes

Excited to be there!

That’s the spirit, Muzzy! :grin:

Heyhey, really interested in coming down for this!
How much are tickets?

Put on your best Sir Finley’s attire and you’re in!

I’m joking, no tickets required but I’d recommend getting there sooner rather than later. :wink:

1 Like

hello there!
how crowded will it be? i was thinking of bringing around ~10-15 friends of mine

Amazing, thank you for responding!

Can’t really answer that but I’d recommend getting there as early as possible for the best experience, if you’re with a bigger group. :slight_smile:

Hey I won’t be able to get there till about 20:20 would there be much going on by then?

This is cool! Too far at this notice for me from Wales but we open now to getting pre releases back in person at venues? I know many of the gaming stores have been interested down here.

Oh no, I can’t make this weekend. Hope there’s other Hearthstone events soon!

Great to see you are still doing Hearthstone events at Meltdown. I used to be a semi-regular at your tournaments before the lockdown but have lost touch since then.

Unfortunately I tested positive for Covid yesterday so I probably won’t be able to make this one :frowning:

It’s a public place thus it’ll be open until late. Come by and say hello, it’s a chill and cool community meet-up!

Public Fireside Gatherings are still disabled; more info here (scroll down to the Pre-Release Weekend bit).
Local regulations also have to be respected. :slight_smile:

I’ll note it down and will expect your post with “I’ll be there!” on a future event! :laughing:

Awww, but ake care of yourself - that’s more important!

A quick tease right from Meltdown London - a mysterious Golden Envelope. :eyes:
Don’t be late if you want to test your luck - dredged (HAH!) treasures are limited!

Tomorrow from 4PM on (London time) @ Meltdown London! :tropical_fish:

2 Likes

“Walked in, got the cards, made some friends. 10/10 would do again.”

Our first live meet-up is well behind us! Thanks to all those that ventured into the Sunken City @ MeltdownLondon and showed off their play (and their decks).

A small preview is in order:

Someone jumped right into a battle:

Bioluminescent creatures over the gaming area (must be a protected species).

Pack opening!

Not our Glaiveshark, fortunately.

Right from some of the heroes at the event that attempted to complete a random bounty for a prize:

Curiosity: the hardest bounty to complete was the building of an origami submarine. Do you know how to make one? Show it with a picture link (just include it into a Blockquote)!

More pictures to come!

1 Like