Constant Disconnection, Basically unplayable

I have seen numerous forum posts regarding the complete inability to access the game for some people. We know how to troubleshoot. We know how to flush dns and change our active IP. Its not a connection error, this is a fault on behalf of the company. I play wow with 0 issues but I can spend 5 minutes trying to log into hearthstone to be disconnected in the loading screen or before I can get into a game. Please address this

1 Like

Hey there GoldenQT.

We are sorry to hear you are having problems.

Please know that the steps you mentioned are called troubleshooting for a reason.
There can be many different reasons why someone might be experiencing connection issues. With accurate troubleshooting we can help figure out what is causing those issues and hopefully fix them.
If it is a problem on our end, your steps to troubleshoot will help us narrow down what is causing the issues and hopefully fix them.

Different games use different servers and services. it’s possible you could experience problems with one but not the other.

As Mosinathus mentioned earlier, we are currently looking into these reports.

If you are still having problems please take the time to go through our “Hearthstone Disconnection Problems” troubleshooting steps, and their associated pages and let us know if you continue to experience problems.

I’ll be sure to check it out, apologies if the post came across as hostile its just been frustrating trying to figure things out. Thank you for the reply

POSSIBLE SOLUTION

The problem : Disconnects after every match with “Game recorded please restart” & struggling for long just to get in the game with “Hearthstone closed, please relaunch”, plus random disconnects while just browsing in the game tabs, shop, collection etc. Strangely this only occurred for me on the EU & Asia regions, with Americas working fine & zero errors. Tried everything suggested on every forum post, re-installed everything blizzard related, removed basically everything else on my PC, did all the network stuff & nothing worked.

My solution : I downloaded a Free VPN recommended by the TechRadar site, currently using HotSpot Shield. Its completely free to use but only gives you 500MB data a day, which is totally enough if you only use it for Hearthstone. Installed the VPN app and pressed the “Start” button on the home screen, it looks the same as the Windows shut down button almost. It’ll start showing you your connected IP and bandwith use and ping etc, then your good to go. Just hit the stop button (square block) at the bottom when your done playing so you don’t waste all your daily data browsing & stuff.

Just google: Hot Spot Shield
Click on the 2nd result and click “Download Free” on the site then install it.

Been having this problem for months now and finally found a work around.
Hope it works for you as well, stay safe & all the best!