Daily Brawls quests

So now daily quest can be behind paywall too and cards and other meme cr** was not enough to bring money ?

1 Like

What quest actually requires you to spend money? I don’t understand.
The Brawliseum is a very rare Brawl event, and you can spend Gold on it too.

2 Likes

For the first quest, you only have to play 1 game. This doesn’t have to be a brawl game, any game works. You get a free pack, which you would have gotten from a regular brawl. So it’s not worse than other weeks.

1 Like

You do not need to spend any money. There is very little to spend gold on at this point in a season. I just used 1000g to enter the Heroic Brawl. So far I have 4 wins and 2 losses so I have the new skin for DK and the other rewards will most likely mean that the 1000g entry was not actually that high for the rewards received.

Games cost money to make and alll free games will need some form of revenue through extra purchases. However Hearthstone is one of the few that you can easily play and enjoy, plus complete all quests, wtihout spending any real money at all.

Second quest move you to buy arena ticket

Pure GREED from this company all the time.
No way I am paying money for some cosmetic crap during a cost of living crisis.
Priorities are in a right state in here.
Would you put lipstick on a pig?

1 Like

Yes, because spending virtual gold in a constantly updated game you haven’t spared anything to buy generates revenue, apparently.

No one asks you to buy anything, regardless.
Arena tickets cost Gold.

1 Like

Waisted 1000 gold for the first and the last time on this thats for sure… 5 matches, 2 wins 3 hopeless lose… ty… it was really fair… :\

2 Likes

The rewards for those in the high win brackets are huge. And you get your Standard pack regardless of participation in the Brawl.
I don’t understand what’s there to complain about.
Of course everyone will be using the most overtuned Standard decks in this event. Most participants want to get 12 wins if possible.

1 Like

Only quests that reward skins or other cosmetics. And many cosmetics have been paywalled since their introduction, so this is not new. Plus, in this case you can also unlock the quest by paying gold. (Lots, true, but still a better deal than many skins that are actually sold for money only).

All things you can collect that offer actual gameplay advantages can still be gotten by in-game gold only, with the notable single exceptions of the Battleground pass (choice of 4 heroes instead of 2 heroes is a huge difference) and the Tavern Pass (a few percent extra experience on the Rewards Track can earn players a tad more gold and might help infrequent players to get to some of the end-of-track rewards that they’d otherwise miss out on). Neither of these paywalls are new.

1 Like

It was not about the deck… it was the RNG… nvm… let it go.

Its valid for 6 more days and costs 1000 runestones which is nearly 8 quid just for one shot. Some people might not win 3 games first time out so then you double that.
Just for a pretty little picture.
I buy packs with gold to collect cards that actually do something in the game. You might have disposable gold for cosmetic garbage but I do not. I have spent a fortune on this game between 2016/20. Never again because of stunts like this. Your nose is so far up this company’s backside permanently.
How much do they pay you?

…then you ignore it.

I don’t get being mad about an optional pay money event for cosmetics, when you don’t want to pay for cosmetics.

The fact that it’s win 3 rather than play 3, is pretty scummy but when there’s an x to remove it, why care?

1 Like

I have never spent any real money, ever, on cards. Even with the free tavern pass not the premium, you can easily get gold during one season to buy a ridiculous number of packs the following season. Your hatred for a company is blinding you to logic. Even more so considering it is an optional mode seperate to the ladder etc. and everyone can still get the free pack that you would normally get from tavern brawl simply by playing one ladder match.

You seem awfully upset over not being able to get the “cosmetic garbage” you hate so much.

How hard is it to ignore something you don’t like? You get your Standard pack by not playing the Brawl.What else is there to earn from most weekly Brawls?

The people who want to play the Brawl are those who either have the Gold to participate and want to compete for the big prizes, or those who want the cosmetics.
How hard is it to accept that people have different preferences?
Some people like cosmetics; others don’t.

Some people want to spend money on the game to save grinding time, others want to spend grinding time to save money, Don’t you realize it’s the same thing?

Why must everything cause hysteria when there’s no basis for it whatsoever?

1 Like

So you guys would put lipstick on a pig then eh.
My gas bill has gone up over 100% u bunch of vanity drivers.
They are flogging cosmetics instead of actually maintaining the standard of the game.

“Bell” Don’t tell me I’m upset either.

It’s not everything and it’s hard to ignore when you have obsessive compulsive disorder…
Don’t lose your head up there btw

It hard to click the X and make it disappear?

But you just said it’s hard to ignore, but there’s the option to click an x and it disappears for good so I’m genuinely confused what the issue is?

I’m happy that others spend money on cosmetics because it lets me continue to play the game for free. Without those people the game ceases to exist and I still enjoy the game (mainly due to the hardcore-casual way I play the game).

1 Like