Delete you hearthstone acount

just want to know if there is a way to permanently delete your hearthstone account without affecting your wow account?

just done with it as playing since beta but never got higher then rank 10 and even that rank is rare for me as i usually stuck around rank 15 ( and by forum standards you have to be impossibly bad to not seen legendary rank at least once in a year let alone not seeing it at all if you play since beta and almost daily )

tried meta decks ( dis-ench more then i gained to make them ) watching youtubers like kripp looking at sites like hearthpwn etc having friends watch me who say that it was just " bad luck" but if i have to belief the forums its skill above luck so i dunno.
i do think i can only blame myself for this but without spotting my miss plays by myself or my friends i see no further way of improving and just getting frustrated with each turn 4 bulldozer.

problem is even tough this game frustrates me i keep coming back and was wondering if i deleted my hearthstone account if that would maby prevent me from coming back since i know i lose the little progress that i did made ( and i know i have a problem but wanted to know if its possible to just get rid of your hearthstone account without touching your wow account as i still enjoy playing wow )

i love the cards but if every day is a losing spree i cant find the enjoyment out of it anymore and is that not the purpose of a game? to feel enjoyment?

1 Like

I’d just contact support via a web ticket (ask if you don’t know how to do that).

tell them why exactly you need this done and I suspect they will help you.

all they need to do to you is to permaban you from the game, so that you can’t access the game anymore.

deleting the license is probably not the way to go because since it’s a free one, you could just get another. so I’d ask for blocking you from it.

the usual disclaimer: think about this before you ask for it. you might regret it later on. there are other techniques that, while less convenient, achieve the same result without the finality of it. for example uninstalling the game and set a set of rules for yourself that guide your handling of it.

for example whenever you relapse and reinstall it, at the end of the day you disenchant all cards that you’ve gotten (yea I know, work :wink: ) and then uninstall it again.

if you can keep that up, your mind will prevent you from going through this painstaking work every time you’re up for a game of cards.

or you can try find a different game to fill the need you try to fill with hearthstone.

I’m sorry for this load of unsolicited advice. sometimes I can’t help myself.

all the best for you…

2 Likes

thanks for the advice tough
and yea its true that its also written in the heat of the moment after i just lost myself

but i will try uninstalling it later that way it is a extra step to play it but if i do decide to play it again for some weird reason i still can

1 Like

i was in the exact same spot as you.

i started to enjoy the game much more when i just didnt give a … about meta decks now.

i craft my own abominations and a mix of 2 decks i like and my own which i love brought me to rank 8 the first time last month and im allready rank 9 again.

do you have the deck tracker?

you are welcome ot post your games here and get usually good advice from good players here.

and the most important thing!!!

dont give a big one about the fourm standard.

i for example suck at strategy games! i actually lost once in the tutorial mission of starcraft and im man enough to admit it!.

maybe this kind of strategy game (cardgame) is not perfectly fited for your talents but that shouldnt mean to stop

are you going standard or wild?

best thing is to have about 3 decks which you are realyl comfy with

for example controll, combo and aggro

and after 1-3 ranked games you can usually see what is the fav of the day for your actuall rank an dthen take a deck which actually preforms the best against the meta

find YOUR goal in the game

not the forum standard :slight_smile:

have a good one

1 Like

and atm only do standard since i kept de-ench onld cards to make the latest meta decks

atm made a dragon paladin deck on my own at it is terrible but at least i like playing it and seeing fun card come by like bronze dragon explorer who i think is a cute design :slight_smile:

i just lost my cool today and cave in on all the " if you never reached legend in all the time you play your to dumb to poop" posts that i saw coming by and just had to write a post myself ( i know probably not the smartest thing to do but whats done is done )

i personally don’t use 3rd party soft were in hearthstone so don’t have deck tracker and such just playing it plain vanilla

think just focus on deck i like and stop worrying about rank latter ( i know that probably common knowledge but sometimes im not so fast xD )
even if that make me to dumb to poop atleast i have fun then :3 just gave in to forum post to quickly

1 Like

you gotta keep in mind why some people say stuff like “legend is easy”.

they know that it’s not easy and that it takes time, both to get to the point where you can do it and to then do it.

but by saying that it’s easy and such things, they portrait themselves as extra skillful because they claim that a relatively difficult achievement is very easy for them.

so in the end opinions like this say little to nothing about legend or people who can or can’t reach it because such things are said to increase a feeling of self-worth.

2 Likes

thats the spirit :slight_smile: if you do what you enjoy the succes will come sooner or later

i NEVER got rank 15 until i made a Murloc Warlock Deck which got me twice to rank 12

i got rank 10 last month because the decks i enjoyed in wild suited me and my style more.

i dont use 3rd party software as well but its ok by the devs so dont worry if thats the chase

and no! legend isnt easy

its called legend for a reason. i got insultet by people because they said any oppinion above rank 5 doesnt matter.

guess what i dont care.

Also what helps to improve your gameplay is to send friendship invites to the lovely people around here and play against them so they can help you point out your mistakes.

i made that and i made a couple of friends that way as well

Because the game is not what it used to be. One after another new package. Wonderful designs. Only op and buff design. How do you think ?
My opinion, i think it should be once a year, must be sensitive designs. More sensible :wink:
Are you aware ?
Most people in the forum are not satisfied :sunglasses:

Im down with sensible design but once a year? That would mean the same Meta for a whole year…

Even if balanced i wouldnt fo that

1 Like

Too many cards now, can be many options dear Toad.

Yeah ofc. Im always up for new concepts but once a year wouldnt be m y kinda way :slight_smile:
Dear ExarKun

this game is in my personal opinion at least 80% rng… you must of had a extreme run of bad luck.