Demon Hunter needs to be nerfed, by tomorrow if possible

there hasnt been this level of absurd and un interact-able gameplay since luna’s pocket galaxy. and even that was beatable. you simply cannot play around the current level of mana reduction draw three shenanigans plaguing the meta right now. I understand its early after the release but its already out of hand

21 Likes

Well said. This is ridicules. I auto resign when I see DH…

4 Likes

I’ve been playing wild and so far, DH isn’t too bad, infact it’s not really been that good tbh. There isn’t much synergy with the current neutral cards

1 Like

blizzard added 10th class in HS but HS one class now. I will no longer play ranked match. demon hunter cannot be balance with nerf. never. their every card is broken, which one can they balance?

hey blizzard! if you want to do something good for HS don’t do anything

3 Likes

There is literally only two minions who are too OP

The one who deals 10 damage with his awakening, and the one who summons a demon from your deck

Now when I face Demon Hunter or Mage, I just surrender immediatly

You are not prepared !

You are right, I am not prepared for your BS !

My magic will tear you apart !

Hah, I will just run away before fight begins !

i played against like 4,5 DH players in the last matches to get Diamond 5 in wild,but just win 1,i can’t survive to turn 8 with these,DH almost gave me cancer lol

Lol how bad can blizzards designer be when they made them? How is it not possible to se how overpowered they are?

3 Likes

because they playtestet it against a real big number of other decks in a FAR bigger amount of games then your 4-5 games in a row.

also they NEED us players to provide TONS and TONS of Data to see what are the real problems. We provide them in the first few hours more Data then they could provide alone in a year.

If there is a problem then take mage away because thats a real concern.

i played from bronze 5 to silver 3 and i played 69& (9 out of 13) against mage

Secret mage and Quest Mage

And i basicly had NO CHANCE with tempo or Aggro decks at all. i beat 1!! and even that one got close by TURN 6! You hear me? i beat that quest mage by turn 6 and it was CLOSE

that deck shouldnt be that fast to begin with

if they are to adress “problems” lets start with those which were here for about a year and are still dominating without a SINGLE new card

Totally agree. Only one day in from this new expansion and not enjoying it. Think I will go back to Animal Crossing!

what exactly do you not enjoy? is it the new class?

because so far i seem to be the only one (in here) who has the prob with the old decks staying the same :slight_smile:

you must be a wild player.
Standard is in wrecks at the moment

3 Likes

yes for sure

i didnt even try standard yet i just wanted to know.

Honestly i can figure that DH in standard is more of a Dominance

Just wanted to know opinons :slight_smile:

for what it’s worth, I agree in the wild format. I got some wild decks too, and not much changed there

i honestly didnt encounter a single DH other then myself so far …

in wild ofc

The insane speed is really a problem when it is combined with heavy card draw.
If you don’t draw what you need to counter, it’s GG almost regardless of how bad the DH is playing.
Game I just finished: Demon hunter is empty hand and then draws the skull. He draws 5 cards which now cost 3 less (because as the only card in hand it was automatically outcast)m he then follows up by another outcast card for free that draws 2 more cards. So now he has 4 cards in hand form an empty hand and 2 of those are at 3 less cost…

1 Like

This Demon Hunter class is so ridiculous. I’ve played 20 games against them with different decks. Every single deck of mine was beaten before 8th round. No one is playing anything but DH, i understand people want to try new decks, but seriously, it’s impossible to play anything else but DH atm. BLIZZARD DO A HOTFIX FOR THIS RIDICULOUS CLASS IMMEDIATELY!!

“because they playtestet it against a real big number of other decks in a FAR bigger amount of games then your 4-5 games in a row.”

And then they found a cure against cancer and made sure we will have world peace, tomorrow! :smiley:

But let’s be serious: After every single expension there is a broken deck which has to be nerved. So they don’t learn anything. Or - and this is my opinion - they want exactly this frustrating experience for most players. It is part of the whole business model with games like Hearthstone. First make your players addicted and then make them suffer…

I don’t think the designers are bad, but they make them extremely overpowered on purpose, so that people buy more packs to unlock the cards. After a while they receive nerfs.

1 Like

the problem with that route is that it pisses off people that actually prepaid.
I bought the big deal to show my support for them finally including one of the classes they omitted.
The way things turned out, I regret paying them now because it’s taking the piss on me.

i thought you want to be serious.

what kind of business model would that be? and how does that benefit? a frustrated player should know to quit. If you cant do that thats on you

in ANY Game. I know a bit about addicitons (not much but a bit) and most addicitons are the problem because there isnt a different option.

For example they made an experiment with rats (not blizzard but a group of scientists. Theres a Ted talk about it, Quite interresting) where rats were given a specific Drug to drink and water to drink. They could choose freely. nearly all of them took the Drug.

But when they gave them different Possibilities in their cage, like a playground etc. not a single rat touched the Drug but drank the healthy water.

You see there is a MIllion of different Playgrounds out there and a good amount of them are cheap or F2P.

So if that Playground here makes you misserable, then its your choice to not go to another one.

I HIHGLY encourage People who are unhappy with everything they write here to try out different Playgrounds. No matter how much time you invested.

Most people wouldnt do that in any other field. I never heared someone “oh i dont enjoy this kind of sport anymore but i invested soo much time in it, i cant quit now”

that only happens in games. Its neither a secret nor a miracle that Blizz isnt perfect but if you dislike it that much then simply choose different

@ Kumimies they gave most of the Cards basicly free if you invested 30 mins to play that unneeded prologue. Also pls explain to me the business model where its benefitial to frustrate your customers on purpose. And in which corelation is that to buying cards. Am i the only one that when i dont like something i just dont pay for it?

@ zorht i can understand you i would act the same. When i pay money for something and i am really unimpressed by it (looking at you borderlands 3) pisses me off

In my chase i had 2 options, milk every last drop out of it as far as i enjoy it. that means play everythign throug and try to enjoy it .

Or the second part ill probably do: NEVER Preorder again. I thought with BL3 ill gona have a blast after i played 1600 hours of bl2. What happend? they made an needlessly long story and just try to stuff up Political Corectness up your Mainstreet. … not gona pay for that content again

if you want to keep playing and wont pay again make what i do …

play your dailies and thats it. i hardly played the game since february and i got 70 packs just with ingame gold out of it

its easy when you know your resourcemanegment.

id recoomend listening to ixnay here. He knows stuff