Didn't receive any arena wins for 1000 wins Hero Portrait at all

Hi Blizzard i have played a lot and still play a lot of arena on my 3 accounts, and I have not received a single Arena win to count towards my 1000 win Hero Portraits on any of those 3 accounts, as you stated in your update we would receive. So I’m just wondering what is going on, is this something you will fix?

Kind Regards from a Hearthstone player since Blackrock Mountain

I know I am not the only one with this problem, so people if you can please upvote this thread so it receives attention, and also it would be great if you guys could comment if you experience the same issue.

3 Likes

The rule change that allowed Arena wins to count for hero portraits was made, if I recall correctly, early this year.
Arena wins BEFORE that time are not retroactively added to the wins total. This was announced at that time.

Now that 1000 wins unlocks another portrait, Arena wins before the aforementioned rule change are still not included.

If you see that new wins are not added, then I suggest that you open a ticket with customer support. The best way to do that is to:
1: Make a screenshot where the number of wins for a class is shown
2: Play an Arena game with that class and win; make screenshots to show you played with that class, and to show that you won.
3: Make another screenshot where the number of wins for that class is shown.
Of course, make sure that the clock is visible on all those screenshots so that it is easy to verify you didn’t accidentally get something wrong.

Good luck!

thx for the comment, but I am quoting from the Update they posted.
" 1,000 Win Portrait Rewards"

" The time has come for dedicated Hearthstone players to flex their Hero mastery! We’re introducing new portraits earned by achieving 1,000 Ranked or Arena wins with each class. Wins earned before this update goes live will retroactively count towards these totals. "

As you can see they said we should receive them. I am speaking for me and all my fellow Arena players out there. It would only be fair to give us those wins like they mentioned for all our time in the Arena, so to me it just looks like they need to update what they already promised. I am sure that would make us all happy, and if not, it is pretty sad arena players won’t get the same benefits as Ranked players.

3 Likes
  1. Can you give the source where you got this information that arena wins beforehand don’t count?
  2. Where can you see the number of wins on a class in arena?
2 Likes

same, didn’t receive any Arena wins benefits…

1 Like

Nope.
There was, once upon some time ago, an announcement that äfter date X, arena wins also count towards unlocking golden heroes.
Then, later, there was another announcement that new 1000-win achievements would be added, and that wins before the introduction would still count. The wording there was ambiguous wrt the arena wins. It could be interpreted as “all arena wins that counted before still count”, or as “all arena wins now count, even the ones that didn’t count before”. My assumption was the former, but that’s just me.
And then there were posts on forums and observations from many players all consistently showing that that former interpretation is indeed what is being done, for all players.

No, you can only see the total number of wins that are counted towards golden and special hero portrait, per class; as well as the total wins for arena across all classes.