Display name in Hearthstone

my opponent is displayed as "your opponent " and my name is “you” , i didint made and changes whatsoever , just few weeks ago after one game , it bugged out or something and thats all i see in game , when i play battlegrounds i dont see any names , but instead only the name of the heroes , can someone tell me how to fix that , cuz i didnt find anything on the forums or the internet that can fix this issue , i want to see my name and my opponents

there is nothing wrong with your client. if opponent have turned on appear offline option, you wont see his/her name

no its not just 1 opponent , i dont see the names of anyone including mine and i dont have the appear offline option enabled

have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the client?

didnt change anything , after reinstalling the app the problem with the names is still there , thats so frustrating…

This might be your problem. The mobile version has been going through some difficulties lately. This could just be the next bug in line.

its not the mobile version , im using desktop windows one. I reinstalled it 2 times with no effect.

1 Like

u have streamer mode on , to toggle on or off, use this combination in main screens , CTRL+SHIFT+S

3 Likes

tx u so much !!! after one year , i have finally the solution !!! tx u again !!