Does anyone still enjoy Constructed?

Streamers have been massively moving to BG and are now moving to Mercs. Even Thijs left it behind…

Questlines really killed constructed for me. I hated quests in the past and the current questlines are much, much worse.

I am trying hard to like Constructed, but I simply can’t see the fun anywhere. Help me out if you still enjoy it.

2 Likes

manz only play standard mode blud…manz reach diamond 5 but never legend (coz my opponents cheat I think). screw the other game modes…remove them all of them. remove mercenaries, remove battlegrounds. keep duels and arena though.

1 Like

Just wait for the next major expansion, if you don’t like the questlines. They’ll be forgotten before long.

I hit D5 and from there I play only to finish weekly/daily quests, but I do not bother to play any further in the ranks.

Questline Rogue in Standard is , in my opinion, the best deck to climb to Legend if you’re stuck in D5. I made it to Legend for the third time with this build.

It’s good against everything. Or rather, has enough flexibility to provide all the possible answers when you’re in a pinch. Plus great burst damage.

Questline Legend Rogue

Class: Rogue

Format: Standard

Year of the Gryphon

2x (0) Shadowstep

1x (1) Find the Imposter

2x (1) Prize Plunderer

1x (1) Secret Passage

2x (1) SI:7 Extortion

2x (2) Foxy Fraud

2x (2) SI:7 Skulker

2x (2) Swindle

2x (2) Wicked Stab (Rank 1)

1x (3) Rustrot Viper

2x (3) SI:7 Agent

2x (3) SI:7 Operative

1x (4) Scabbs Cutterbutter

2x (4) SI:7 Infiltrator

2x (4) SI:7 Informant

2x (6) Battleground Battlemaster

2x (7) SI:7 Assassin

AAECAZDABASqywOd8AOm+QPQ+QMN390D590D890DqusDn/QDofQDovQDo/UDpvUDx/kD9Z8E9p8EpaAEAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

I’ve got the impression that there are some people who’re into constructed but the current Standard meta is too soul-draining for them. RegisKillbin being one of them.

Quest Rogue is terrible against mage. EU Diamond 1-5 has alot of mage.

The goal to reach legend and the powercreep on each expansion killed constructed, For the powercreep its partially our fault too we may deny it but if blizzard gives us a expansion that is just add new cards semi lvl powered we will all be vocal is a failure ( they did that with rastankan ) but everytime they powercreep we are hyped. The legend rank for some people is so important that nobody ever played fun decks or just a deck they like in all the legend climb very few we do. At diamond 5 you start getting the same 2-4 decks that are op at the current meta. Btw if you just want to have some fun and see a litle more viariety go to wild , there are more decks there all ranks except diamond 5 to legend but at least there are more op decks there aswell. My routine is that i get to diamond 5 at standard each month just so i get a nice star bonus incase meta changes in a way i like and i reach legend in wild with fun decks

True, but you can still squeeze in a win, depending on how well the opponent draws, and what gizmos you get.

I usually try to reach Legend on the weekends. There are fewer Mages then.

1 Like

i want to play it but theres too many questlines in wild. Even if the next expansion will come questlines will still be too strong compared to older decks. Alot of the questlines should be banned like the warlock one.

Ill play until this season is over so i wont miss the gold rewards of this one. But battlegrounds are pretty much the only thing holding my attention in this game. Mercs might be new but its just about grinding pve and pvp is everyone playing the same meta.

If they dont nerf or straight out ban questlines and if the next expansion is another OP crapfest like the questlines are currently. Then ill just quit the game and find another deckbuiling card game to play. There is no need to keep supporting a company wich destroys their balance every single time just to sell some more stuff with a new expansion

1 Like

I have only played classic recently, but watched some streams and I kinda like the quest rogue and elemental aggro shaman decks, because those seem like decks that can beat anything.

I have seen less appealing game-states in the past compared to what it now is. What I also like is that this rogue deck with the Contact seems very skill influenced, which is good.

So it really doesnt look all too bad. But the game is old and I played it a lot, and tbh just came back for Classic to try some old ideas I still had.

I have to say that in addition to Rogue and Warrior, I really enjoy Druid’s Questline.

One of the funnest questlines, honestly, and it’s very underrated.

In Wild, it’s easier to out Aggro your opponent, since you also have Gnash, Swipe and the sidequest that generates Claws, while in Standard, you can take the deck into token territory in addition to the main win condition.

Just a really fun build, in my opinion.

Here are two decklists:

Quest Wild

Class: Druid

Format: Wild

2x (0) Innervate

2x (0) Pounce

2x (1) Claw

2x (1) Lesser Jasper Spellstone

1x (1) Lost in the Park

2x (1) Savagery

2x (1) Secure the Deck

2x (2) Lunar Eclipse

2x (2) Solar Eclipse

2x (3) Feral Rage

2x (3) Gnash

2x (3) Moontouched Amulet

1x (4) Bite

2x (4) Oaken Summons

2x (4) Park Panther

2x (4) Swipe

AAEBAabABALBBKP2Aw5A4QOaCPzNApjSAoTmAvmtA4ngA4rgA6LhA9H2A66fBLigBLmgBAA=

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Guff Quest

Class: Druid

Format: Standard

Year of the Gryphon

2x (0) Lightning Bloom

2x (0) Pounce

1x (1) Lost in the Park

2x (1) Nature Studies

2x (2) Guess the Weight

2x (2) Lunar Eclipse

2x (2) Solar Eclipse

2x (3) Feral Rage

2x (3) Fungal Fortunes

2x (3) Moontouched Amulet

2x (4) Overgrowth

2x (4) Park Panther

2x (5) Arbor Up

2x (5) Glowfly Swarm

2x (6) Best in Shell

1x (8) Cenarion Ward

AAECAabABAKk4QOj9gMO5boD6LoD77oDm84D8NQDieADiuADouED0eEDjOQDpPYD0fYDuKAEuaAEAA==

Yes when you netdeck the best decks you usually find it hard to enjoy anything. Why do you think they moved battlegrounds? Too much of a good thing is a bad thing. Take a break and start finding the fun in other ways like trying to figure out the most unthinkable deck no one has thought of and then go test it in constructed.