Druid needs a big nerf

The Quest Druid needs a nerf asap that hero power of the quest is so powerfull that it has a 5 mana cost spell that can clear entire board and put a 3/5 for 0 mana after it is insane powerful nourish is great aswell but let’s just note that with kun that deck is among powerfull and unkillable…

Not deniying anything here because i recognize that the boardwipe with taunt followup puts ptsd from the spreading plaque elemental follow up

But i also would like to know other then the deck is rather difficult to play, whats the counter to that deck? I mean there should be one shouldnt it?

I like to be prepared

murloc shaman, zoolock, aggro shaman, combo priest, murloc paladin

1 Like

Wrath Palli, reno mage

1 Like

Basically any deck that kills them before or just as they finish the quest. :joy:

We are not playing the same game. Druid quest is a strong deck yes, but barely anyone plays it atm. I mean with evolve sham and combo priest it’s like a free win (80%+ winrate).

Where Blizzard sucked big time: to bring back evolve. Shaman quest was already one of the strongest deck if not the strongest…creating a full board on almost every turn. Now with evolve it’s pure garbage.

Yesterday at rank 1 out of 32 games I played 29 sham…it says it all

I think there are quite a few cards/decks that need a nerf. Compared to last month I am doing badly as a control warrior. Perhaps the re-introduction to some of the old cards has had an impact. I dunno.

What wrath paladin can do to that when it his 60 hp :wink:

well i was able to kill controll warrior on 30 life 19 armor :smiley: in 2 turns praying that boom doesnt give him the armor power

it was really really end game then :slight_smile:

but in 30/30 you need to put preassure on first :slight_smile:

Srlsy man druids need a nerf?? What about shamans and priests…give me a break man please

Wouldnt it be easier to buff a view?