Duo in battlegrounds = Retarded Mode compared to old way it was played

seriously the 2v2v2v2 mode is so Lametastic its not even fun to play i regret getting the battleground pass when a new season was released, i didnt play it to be teamed up with a random person, thanks blizzard for really ruining one of the Very few games that i actually enjoy playing as a single player

iether its dragons dragons dragons and more dragons or its murloc murloc murloc…mmm yea im simply not playing hearthstone no more til new season comes out and this poor piece of honest to god POS gets removed from gameplay or atleast Give the player a option whether they want 1 mode Or the mode other instead of forcing it down a person’s throat, Rant over will see if it has been changed when next season rolls out until then im So done playing hearthstone

You are not forced to play Duos. Change the mode from crown button in top right corner.

2 Likes

This is hilarious. Such anger. Just play the solo version. I like playing both.

I didn’t immediately see how to change mode myself. I feel like a tooltip when a person first logs in after a change like this to indicate big things like how to change mode might be useful. Then again, those can be annoying in themselves, but maybe less annoying as a one off for big things like this for some players than having to struggle to find what they’re looking for or even being unaware that it’s even possible to change mode as in the above case. Then again, after all the hard work done to make the game, I probly couldn’t be bothered to implement this either, although Blizzard is often quite good with such things, thinking of WoW for example.

1 Like

personally ive tryed wow, im an original everquest player for the past 22 years you couldnt get me to play wow even if you paid me, im not into a game that basically tells you everything and holds your hand through the entire game more or less, but thats just my oppion on wow.

as in regards to you arestarh Maybe instead of being a retard and posting some stupid text just for the sake of posting perhaps next time try be helpful?. not flaming you but seriously think of how you would want an answer in post for yourself instead of hearing some completely lame comment about how fun you find it? but then again board trolls are aplenty in most places

You are right. When I first logged into HS after Duos release there was nothing to inform me of how to select the game mode.

Such a simple thing.

However, there are plenty of notifications and pop ups pointing to the shop.

There was an animation showing the location of this new button when opening the Battlegrounds tab for the first time after the update. It might be easy to miss though if you’re not paying attention. But it did explain about the new game mode and also showed us how to change the mode from now on.