Elemental Shaman Invasion

10 matches 8 elemental shamans, re,ta,rds got so h0rny for deck which is easy in use and cheap i got bored from this crap deck after few matches, and idiots playing it 24h, izi brain, izi deck

two tru blud sik post

You’ve got to love the irony of the OP, with the inability to understand proper grammar and punctuation, calling other people idiots. I love forums soooooo much :rofl:

1 Like

Grammar nazzi :slight_smile: (omg one-z variant is not allowed here, freedom of speech, heh?)

Anyway - with so many shamans, why not finetune a deck to kill them?

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be countering the meta? That’s an urban myth, bro.

1 Like

“If ThE MeTa WAs AbLE To bE COUnTeRED, it wOuldN’T Be thE METa!”

It’s funny seeing some of the complaints unironically acting like that is actually the case.

I’ve said this hundreds of times already, just make a deck around the meta decks and you will stop having this issue. That or, if you play netdecks, elemental shaman because it IS a great deck right now and you should EASILY be able to hit legend with it. If you can’t then learn the game a bit more before complaining or hearthstone just isn’t for you…

NO! I want to play whatever deck I want and everyone else to play the decks I think are legit. Shouldn’t be hard to understand!! Why don’t people behave like I expect them to behave. Everyone should do what I say because I am RIGHT. I know I am because I say so!

Stop playing meta decks and start playing only with cards that are not on meta decks and DON’T (this is very important!!!1) counter the cards that I play.

Also… why aren’t there enough cards to make a full deck with 10 mana cards? That should give me enough time to think about what I’m going to do when I reach 10 mana!

You know what a cool card would be:
Entitlement - a neutral Legendary spell

Special effect: for the rest of the game, all battlecry and deathrattle effects that annoy you are disabled.Minions lose all traits

In addition, if Tickatus is in your opponent’s deck, replace him with a Wisp.

will this meta ever get betta

Just stop playing until the expansion lands, and pray it brings an end to this plague of boring face decks.