Fake Arena Issue

hi there. I know all blizzard proxies, pretending to be normal players will mock me. I m addressing to original players. Has anyone else who s not streaming and not paying loads of money for each expansion experience what I do? Whenever I make a good arena strake (over 7 wins for at least 3 runs) I tend to face opponents with unbelievable luck or decks in my next few runs. It happens constantly and the fact is that they ALL never accept friends request. So, anyone else experiencing same situation?

Arena just comes down to whoever is luckiest.
Also, if you manage over 7 wins, you will get matched with opponents who also have over 7 wins, so their decks probably won’t be complete garbage.

And they don’t accept requests because they can see you coming from miles away.

1 Like

Yep. Also I should mention if you’re playing Arena in the current state and didn’t get to play Hunter, Rogue or Mage, You’re most definitely gonna hit a hard border after 2-3 wins, And it’s most likely either a Hunter or Rogue that’s gonna finish your job.
I don’t like reposting or repeating same stuff over and over, But as I mentioned once to someone else a while ago, Arena (Draft) is just 100% RNG and pure value game. You don’t go in there expecting the best cards or even meta synergies. You go in there to dumpster dive and get the best value out of everything you get your hands on. When assembling a deck, Look for all sorts of cards to make an all-around deck; Combo cards, Card draws, Taunts, Removals, Bounces, Pings, etc…
Don’t think stockpiling bunch of good cards will save you from hungry opponents. Literally had an opponent today with a deck full of nothing but taunts.
https://hsreplay.net/replay/hdJysTjW3Z8CmqKftJDhc2
How far do you think that’ll take you? You can’t just hide under the table and expect those taunts to save you. Opponents decks will always have an answer. You gotta pair it with applying pressure and some hard removals too. The same thing can be said about decks with only aggro cards. What are you gonna do when the opponent wipes the board?
See where I’m going with this?

when I make a deck with bad cards, and cards from bad buckets, I face bad players or players with bad/worse decks, when I get a good deck I can tell from the start every opponent of mine has the class premium cards and neutrals for his type of deck, be it hunter, rogue, or the other tier 1 class in that particular season (I don’t face bad classes when I have good decks)

I know it’s all made so you get the “worthy” opponents, but with the new system it only feels rigged, and I don’t mean my chances are worse or better, I mean it’s decided from the start who will face who, and really, I’d rather have people rage quit due to arena than bad players getting the long straw and good ones getting the short one to please everyone

2 Likes

When I used to grind arena, I never came across that to be honest. My success usually came down to how good I happen to be in that arena meta. Un’goro was my most successful, where I had back-to-back-to-back 12’s and did 44 runs at a gold profit before stopping due to being burnt out.

Whilst that was the only meta I ran at a gold profit (typically I needed the daily quest boosts to go infinite) I also had a 63 in 6 run in a different meta, where 9 was my lowest across the 6.

They are the worst thing in these forums. I wear TWO tinfoil hats when I read stuff here.

1 Like

BOP BEEP BEEP BOOP! :robot:
I am not a proxy.
BEEP BEEP BOOP! :robot:
Buy more card packs.
BEEP BOOP BOP BOOP! :robot:
Control Warrior is a fun and interactive deck.
:clown_face:

3 Likes

But you know, i’d rather spend 150 gold to get a pack and 100 gold that after 1 daily quest i can spend on arena again than doing this hard work on ladder.

Yeah. Ironically I get less salty on Arena than on Ladder. At least Arena is pure RNG and chaos, Unlike ladder where you see some pricks with cheap net decks that make you explode after you draw bad and give them a free win.

1 Like